The Best of Dublin: Walking Tour in German579 Reviews
This informative and exciting tour runs through the most famous places as well as hidden gems of Dublin. See Trinity College, the charming Powerscourt Townhouse Centre and St. Patrick's Cathedral.
- Get an overview of the history and life in the southern inner city of Dublin on this informative and exciting tour
- See hidden gems, iconic areas and much more
- Immerse yourself in the Dublin of the Vikings and Middle Ages - see back houses, gardens, the castle, city hall, cathedral and more
- Enjoy discounts on tickets to the main attractions
- Get special rates at cafés and coffee houses in Dublin
DescriptionDiscover Dublin and learn about the cultural and historical sides of this lively and interesting city. Start from St. Andrew's Church and continue past the beautiful Bank of Ireland (the former parliament building) to the grounds of Trinity College, the oldest university in Ireland. Stop at Dawson Street for a look at Leinster House, the seat of the parliament. Then continue over the lively shopping area on Grafton Street to the Powerscourt Townhouse, built in the 18th century and now used as a shopping center with lovely boutiques. Head through the George's Street Arcade marketplace and into medieval Dublin and the elegant, classic city hall. In Dublin Castle, learn more about the legacy of British colonial rule and see the place that gave Dublin its name. Discover the Christ Church Cathedral and Viking Dublin, then visit where Handel's Messiah premiered. Conclude the tour at the lively Temple Bar Quarter, known for its theater, cultural institutions, restaurants and pubs.
IncludesMap of Dublin Discounts in the Church Bar & Café and Bewley's Personal expenses
- Please note that young adults and children under the age of 16 participate for free with an adult. School groups are excluded from this discount