Dublin: Private City Tour in German41 Reviews
Get an individually customized tour through Dublin. Learn more about its history, literature, architecture and the macabre facts. Decide when and where you want to start and discover Dublin's top sights.
- Enjoy a personalized tour, tailor-made to your wishes and interests
- Learn more about Dublin's history, Irish literature and architecture
- See the city center, the Docklands, Dun Laoghaire, Howth and much more
DescriptionDiscover Dublin in a number of ways with an individual and private sightseeing tour (only available in German). Get a personalized tour tailor-made to your wishes and interests like history, Irish literature, architecture or the more macabre aspects of Dublin. Experience a relaxed walk through the city center, the Docklands, Dun Laoghaire, Howth and many more. You decide when you want to start and where you want to meet your guide. Learn interesting facts through fascinating stories with lots of humor. Pass by Trinity College, the oldest university in Ireland. You may visit the campus independently after the tour since, until further notice, Trinity is closed due to the COVID-19 virus.
IncludesPick-up from your hotel Sightseeing tour in German for up to 10 people City map Food and drinks
- This tour is only available in German
- This tour operates at any weather
- You get discounts for further tours if you participate in the walking tour 'Dublin Highlights and Hidden Gems'
- This tour caters for groups over 10. Please select the number of of people from the drop-down menu