The Camden Crawl
Visiting Dublin's pubs? You have to walk before you can crawl. Our intrepid reporter tells all
Written by Dublin Local Experts! Read about what's going on in Dublin and the best things to do and visit in Dublin during your stay.
Dublin, the charming capital city of Ireland, comes alive with vibrant festivals during autumn. From cultural celebrations to food and music events, there is something for everyone to enjoy. Immerse yourself in the festive spirit and explore the best autumn festivals Dublin has to offer.
1. Christmas Markets at St. Stephen's GreenImmerse yourself in the joyful atmosphere of the Christmas markets at St. Stephen's Green. Explore the charming wooden stalls,
1. Visit the Irish National Botanic GardensDiscover a wide variety of plants, serene walkways, and beautifully curated floral displays at this botanical paradise. Book No
1. Hiking in the Wicklow MountainsEmbark on a hiking adventure in the breathtaking Wicklow Mountains just outside Dublin. Discover lush valleys, sparkling lakes, and casc
1. Explore the Festive Spirit at Dublin's Christmas MarketsDublin is known for its lively and festive Christmas markets that capture the essence of the holiday season. Wi
1. Dublin's Poltergeist ActivityDelve into the world of poltergeists by visiting locations in Dublin that have a history of objects moving on their own, unexplained noise
1. Temple Bar: Dublin's Cultural HubExplore the vibrant streets of Temple Bar, known for its lively atmosphere and traditional pubs. Enjoy a pint of Guinness and listen t
1. Dublin Castle GardensDiscover the beautiful gardens surrounding Dublin Castle, a historic landmark in the city center. Meander through the formal flower beds, elegant
1. Malahide Castle ConcertsExperience the magic of music at Malahide Castle's open-air concerts. Set against the backdrop of a stunning 12th-century castle, these concert
1. Explore the Vibrant Streets of Temple BarTemple Bar is Dublin's cultural quarter, known for its lively atmosphere and vibrant nightlife. Explore its narrow cobbled str
1. Visit the Magical Christmas MarketsExplore the enchanting Christmas markets in Dublin, such as the iconic Christ Church Cathedral Christmas Market or the Dublin Flea C
Dublin, the capital city of Ireland, is known for its rich history, vibrant culture, and lively atmosphere. Spring is a wonderful time to visit the city as it unveils its charming beauty. From blooming gardens to cultural festivals, discover Dublin's springtime charm and create unforgettable experiences. To make the most of your trip, here are 20 suggestions for activities to enjoy in Dublin during the spring season.
1. Explore the Ice Bar at the Fitzsimons HotelStep into a frosty wonderland at the Ice Bar in Fitzsimons Hotel. Everything in this unique bar is made of ice, including th
Dublin, the capital of Ireland, is a city that truly comes alive in autumn. With its mild weather, stunning landscapes, and rich cultural heritage, it offers a plethora of experiences that you simply can't miss. From exploring historical sites to indulging in delicious seasonal treats, there's something for everyone in Dublin during this magical time of year.
1. Guinness Storehouse: Warm up with a pint of Ireland's finest stoutVisit the Guinness Storehouse and learn about the history and brewing process of Ireland's most famou
1. Explore the Historic Trinity CollegeDiscover the rich history and stunning architecture of Trinity College, the oldest university in Ireland. Take a leisurely stroll t
Dublin, the vibrant capital city of Ireland, is a fantastic destination to beat the summer blues. With its rich history, lively culture, and breathtaking landscapes, Dublin offers a wide array of exciting experiences for both locals and tourists. Whether you're into history, art, nature, or just seeking some fun activities, Dublin has something for everyone. Get ready to explore this captivating city and create unforgettable memories.
1. Experience Dublin's Vibrant Fall FoliageImmerse yourself in the breathtaking beauty of Dublin's autumn foliage. Take a stroll through parks and gardens, such as St. St
1. Enjoy the Festive Feasts at The Merry Ploughboy PubIndulge in traditional Irish cuisine and festive feasts at The Merry Ploughboy Pub. Relish mouth-watering dishes suc
Discover the intriguing tale of Irish whiskey as entertaining storytellers unveil its origins, rise to glory, dramatic downfall and current revival. Enjoy a 60-minute guided tour, including either 3 Classic or 4 Premium Irish whiskeys to taste.
No need to worry if your plans change with free cancellation options available
All of our providers offer 24/7 support
Add your recommended places to visit by browsing the website and pressing the icon.
Create your own guide of favourite 'must see' places
Earn your Local Expert badge by Sharing your guides with others
Get your guide seen by submitting it to the Mini Guides section
My Guide Dublin is part of the global My Guide Network of Online & Mobile travel guides.