My Guide Website?
Dublin: Giants Causeway, Dark Hedges, Dunluce & Belfast Tour3529 Reviews
Discover Northern Ireland's dramatic coastal route on a day trip to the Giant's Causeway from Dublin. Visit the Dark Hedges, Dunluce Castle, and spend some time in Belfast.
- Visit the Giant's Causeway and admire the formation and beauty of the area
- Enjoy photo stop at the most beautiful castle ruin in Ireland, Dunluce Castle
- Travel down the romantic avenue of beech trees at Dark Hedges
- Learn stories of folklore and history with a few myths and legends
- Spend at least 2 hours at the stunning Giants Causeway
- Explore Belfast during your 1.5 hours in the city
DescriptionTour the coastline of Northern Ireland on a day trip from Dublin in a comfortable bus. Follow your guide as you visit iconic sights, including the Giant's Causeway, the Dark Hedges, Dunluce Castle, and Belfast. Depart Dublin and travel North, stopping at a service station along the way for breakfast, to buy lunch, and to stretch your legs. Your first attraction is to take a 5-minute photo stop at the famous and picturesque ruins of Dunluce Castle. Afterward, head to the Giant's Causeway, formed from about 40,000 interlocking basalt columns. Enjoy at least 2 hours at the UNESCO World Heritage Site and get up close to the hexagonal columns, often referred to as the '8th Wonder of the World.' Take in the fantastic views of the Irish Sea and then spend around 20 minutes traveling along the avenue of intertwined beech trees known as 'Dark Hedges.' Planted in the 18th-century by the Stuart family, the beautiful sight was used in the Game of Thrones series and the Transformers movie. Lastly, head to Belfast, the capital of Northern Ireland and the birthplace of the Titanic ocean liner. Stop next to Belfast City Hall and spend approximately 1.5 hours exploring the city. Do some sightseeing, shopping, and grab some food before continuing the journey home.
IncludesTransportation by bus Live commentary onboard Tour Guide
- Northern Ireland's currency is the Pound Sterling but most places accept card payment. Except for food/drinks and souvenirs, there are no additional costs for the day This tour involves a lot of walking. it is not recommended for young children or people with limited mobility. If your child is used to traveling, please book 1 seat per child and bring your own child seat All visa requirements are the sole responsibility of the traveler All times are approximate. The locations might be visited in a different order, depending on traffic and weather Please ensure you have filled out the online Track and Trace waiver form which will be emailed to you 25 hours before your activity starts. The form must be completed by each participant in order to join the tour Due to the nature of this tour and the safety of all guests, the tour operator reserves the right to refuse service to passengers who show signs of intoxication (no refunds) A packed lunch is recommended
Easy cancellationCancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
Reserve Your ExperienceFrom€83.00Book Now Reserve now & pay later to book your spot and pay nothing today