My Guide Website?
Dublin: Hop-on Hop-off Bus Tour908 Reviews
Discover the city of Dublin at your own pace with a 24-hour or 48-hour ticket for a hop-on hop-off tour bus. With stops at Dublin’s major attractions, it is the ideal way to explore the city.
- Check out Ireland’s National History Museum and National Gallery
- Head to Trinity College and visit the world-famous Book of Kells
- Enjoy a picnic at Stephen's Green, and enjoy a drink at Grafton Street
- Learn about Dublin's cultural history from the professional tour guides
- Visit Phoenix Park, once a 17th century royal hunting park
DescriptionExplore Dublin at your own pace on a hop-on hop-off city bus tour. Get on and off the bus as often as you like with a ticket valid for 24 or 48 hours, and learn about the history and culture of the city with the live commentary in several languages. Hop-on Hop-off TourThe double-decker tour bus takes you around the most interesting attractions in Dublin. Stroll among the students along the cobbled paths and visit the Book of Kells at Trinity College, and stroll in the stunning Phoenix Park. • Tour starts: O'Connell Street/DoDublin HQ • Parnell Square North - Writers Museum • O'Connell Street/Abbey Street - GPO • Nassau Street - National Library of Ireland • Merrion Square West - National Gallery • Merrion Street - Leinster House & Natural History Museum • St. Stephen's Green - Little Museum & Grafton Street • Westland Row - Oscar Wilde's Birthplace • Pearse Street - Science Gallery • College Green - Trinity College & Irish Whiskey Museum • Dame Street - City Hall & Temple Bar • Cork Hill - Dublin Castle & Chester Beatty Library • Christ Church Cathedral & Dublinia • St. Patrick's Cathedral & Marshes Library • Newmarket Square - Teeling's Whiskey Distillery • St. James Gate - Guinness Storehouse • James's Street - Roe & Co & Pearse Lyons Distillery • Royal Hospital - Museum of Modern Art & Kilmainham Gaol • Heuston Rail Station • Phoenix Park - Dublin Zoo • Parkgate Street - Ryan's Victorian Bar • Collins Barracks - National Museum of History • Arran Quay - Jameson Distillery Bow Street and St. Michan's Church • The Four Courts • Bachelor's Walk - Dublin Discovered Cruise
Includes24-hour or 48-hour hop-on hop-off tour (depending on option selected) 1 free child with a paying adult (under age 15) Entrance fees to the Little Museum of Dublin
- Free entry for 1 child, additional children cost €10 for 24 hours and €15 for 48 hours
- Buses run every 30 minutes between 9:00 AM - 5:00 PM, every 20 minutes between 10:00 AM - 4:00 PM
- Tour lasts 1 hour and 45 minutes
Easy cancellationCancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
Reserve Your ExperienceFrom€30.00Book Now Reserve now & pay later to book your spot and pay nothing today