My Guide Website?
Dublin: Hop-on Hop-off Bus Tour729 Reviews
Discover the city of Dublin at your own pace with a 24-hour or 48-hour ticket for a hop-on hop-off tour bus. With stops at Dublin’s major attractions, it is the ideal way to explore the city.
- Check out Ireland’s National History Museum and National Gallery
- Head to Trinity College and visit the world-famous Book of Kells
- Enjoy a picnic at Stephen's Green, and enjoy a drink at Grafton Street
- Learn about Dublin's cultural history from the professional tour guides
- Visit Phoenix Park, once a 17th century royal hunting park
DescriptionExplore Dublin at your own pace on a hop-on hop-off city bus tour. Get on and off the bus as often as you like with a ticket valid for 24 or 48 hours, and learn about the history and culture of the city with the live commentary in several languages. Hop-on Hop-off TourThe double-decker tour bus takes you around the most interesting attractions in Dublin. Stroll among the students along the cobbled paths and visit the Book of Kells at Trinity College, and stroll in the stunning Phoenix Park. • Tour starts: O'Connell Street/DoDublin HQ • Parnell Square North - Writers Museum • O'Connell Street/Abbey Street - GPO • Nassau Street - National Library of Ireland • Merrion Square West - National Gallery • Merrion Street - Leinster House & Natural History Museum • St. Stephen's Green - Little Museum & Grafton Street • Westland Row - Oscar Wilde's Birthplace • Pearse Street - Science Gallery • College Green - Trinity College & Irish Whiskey Museum • Dame Street - City Hall & Temple Bar • Cork Hill - Dublin Castle & Chester Beatty Library • Christ Church Cathedral & Dublinia • St. Patrick's Cathedral & Marshes Library • Newmarket Square - Teeling's Whiskey Distillery • St. James Gate - Guinness Storehouse • James's Street - Roe & Co & Pearse Lyons Distillery • Royal Hospital - Museum of Modern Art & Kilmainham Gaol • Heuston Rail Station • Phoenix Park - Dublin Zoo • Parkgate Street - Ryan's Victorian Bar • Collins Barracks - National Museum of History • Arran Quay - Jameson Distillery Bow Street and St. Michan's Church • The Four Courts • Bachelor's Walk - Dublin Discovered Cruise
Includes24-hour or 48-hour hop-on hop-off tour Walking tour with renowned Dublin historian 1 free child under 15 Entrance fees to the Little Museum of Dublin
- 1 child is free. Tickets for additional children cost €10 for 24 hours and €15 for 48 hours
- First Bus: 9:00 AM
- Last Bus: 7:00 PM
- Duration: 1 hour and 45 minutes
- Tour begins at 9:00 AM at 59 Upper O'Connell Street. Buses every 30 minutes until 10:00 AM, every 20 minutes until 4:00 PM, and every 30 minutes until 7:00 PM