My Guide Website?
Dublin: Giant's Causeway, Dark Hedges & Titanic Guided Tour1039 Reviews
Travel from Dublin on this guided day tour and explore Northern Ireland's most photogenic locations. Visit the Giant's Causeway, Dark Hedges, castle ruins, the Titanic Belfast exhibition, and more.
- Marvel at the interlocking hexagonal stones of the Giant's Causeway
- Explore some of Northern Ireland's most spectacular filming locations
- Visit the famous twisting beech trees of The Dark Hedges in County Antrim
- Enjoy a photo stop at the medieval ruins of Dunluce Castle
- Return to Belfast and visit the world-renowned Titanic Belfast Exhibition
DescriptionWith an early start in Dublin this tour is designed to take you to the best locations in Northern Ireland to ensure with the limited time you have that you will make the most of the day ahead. Enjoy a relaxed journey and listen to the stories and history from the guide as we take you on an adventure you will never forget. The first stop of the day is at the Giant’s Causeway. This UNESCO world heritage site is truly a view to behold. With Thousand of interlocking basalt columns spreading across the coastline you will discover how the strange rock formation was formed thousands of years ago due to a volcanic eruption. Or maybe it is the legend Finn McCool himself that created the rock formation as he battled with the Scottish Giant? Dunluce castle is just around the corner. Spend 10 min here taking in the views from the Atlantic Ocean and hear the waves crash against the rocks. Experience the castle from a spectacular angle. Situated on the sheer cliff edge the ruins are truly majestic and have a lot of history and myths locked up in the walls. A perfect spot for a memorable photograph! As we travel through the Glens of Antrim we will visit the Dark Hedges. Made famous (Not that it was needed) by the hit TV series “ Game of Thrones” as the Kings road you will have the opportunity to walk along the avenue of Beech trees. Planted over 200 years ago as a stunning entrance to James Stuart’s new house it still lives on and still impress visitors today. Reaching Belfast we have one last stop and definitely another highlight of the day. The world renowned Belfast Titanic Exhibition extends over nine galleries, with multiple dimensions to the exhibition. From special effects, rides, full-scale reconstructions and interactive features you will explore the Titanic story in a fresh and insightful way from her conception in Belfast in the early 1900s, through her construction and launch, to her infamous maiden voyage and catastrophic demise. The journey goes beyond the aftermath of the sinking, to the discovery of the wreck and continues into the present day in the Ocean Exploration Centre. With the entrance ticket included in the price of the tour this is truly a once in a lifetime opportunity to see this attraction. When time allows we will stop in Belfast city to have a quick break before heading back to Dublin, where you will be home in good time to have a great night out to finish a great day out!
IncludesGuided tour Transportation by air-conditioned vehicle with a luggage compartment Live commentary onboard Belfast Titanic exhibition ticket
- This tour involves a lot of walking. Not recommended for young children. If your child is very used to travelling, please book 1 seat per child and bring your own child seat
- Please note that this is a long day trip. It can be up to 2 hours between stops. The tour starts at 6:45 AM and finishes between 7:30 PM - 8:30 PM
- All times are approximate. The locations might be visited in a different order, depending on traffic and weather
- This tour is independently operated. It is not affiliated with HBO or anyone associated with Game of Thrones
- This tour takes you to the most breathtaking spots in the country, whilst taking you to locations where the Game of Thrones episodes were filmed
- Your guide will show you clips to refresh your memory and show you that you are in the exact spot where filming took place. Props or cardboard cutouts are not provided. Your guide will not recite lines from Game of Thrones