My Guide Website?
DoDublin Freedom Card: Public Transport & Hop-On Hop-Off Bus86 Reviews
Explore Dublin with the DoDublin Freedom Card. Enjoy unlimited access to public transport for 72 hours and benefit from an additional 48-hour pass for a Hop-on Hop-off tour bus around the city.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Dublin:If youʻre booking your trip to Dublin last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- See some of the most impressive landmarks in Dublin on the hop-on hop-off bus
- Make use of unlimited access to the public transport in the city for 72 hours
- Take a day trip out to a stunning coastal town like Malahide or Dun Laoghire
- Transfer with ease to and from the airport on the 24/7 Dublin Bus route 41
- Learn about the history of Dublin and stop outside the Zoo and Trinity College
DescriptionGet around without any hassle by using the DoDublin Freedom Card to get unlimited access to public transport around the city and a 48-hour hop-on hop-off bus pass. For 72 hours you can use the Dublin Bus network, the Go-Ahead bus network, Dart and Commuter Trains, and all Luas tram lines. Leap Visitor CardMake the most of your vacation in Dublin with 72-hours of unlimited access to public transport in the city. Travel on the Dublin Bus network, the Go-Ahead bus network, Dart and Commuter Trains, and all Luas tram lines. Transfer to and from the airport with ease on the Dublin Bus route 41, which operates all day, seven days a week. Navigate your way around town or make a visit to beautiful coastal towns such as Malahide and Dun Laoghire. Hop-On Hop-Off BusJump onto the open-top Green bus for a sightseeing tour you'll never forget with incredible tour guides to provide ongoing commentary. Learn all about the history of Dublin and stop outside all of the most important landmarks. Have access to over 25 stops with your 48-hour pass, including the Guinness Storehouse, Trinity College, Dublin Zoo, and many more.
Includes48-Hour pass for the hop-on hop-off tour 72-Hour pass for Dublin's public transport network
- The Leap Visitor Card and the hop-on hop-off bus pass are activated separately and may be used at different times