My Guide Website?
Dublin: Full-Day Tour to Cork, Cobh and Blarney Castle25 Reviews
Discover Ireland’s southern capital on a full-day tour to Cork from Dublin, and walk the picturesque city center. Visit the legendary Blarney Stone, and learn the “Queenstown Story” at Cobh in Cork Harbour, last port of call of the Titanic ocean liner.
- Explore Cork City, the most important and populous city in southwest Ireland
- Kiss the famous Blarney Stone at Blarney Castle
- Visit the Queenstown Story Heritage Center and learn about Irish emigration
- Go to the last port of call of the fated Titanic ocean liner
- Enjoy a scenic train ride alongside Cork Harbour
DescriptionEscape the hustle and bustle of Dublin on a full-day tour south, departing by train from Heuston Station at 06:40 for the InterCity service to Cork City. Upon arrival, head to Blarney Castle, where you can kiss the famous Blarney Stone and acquire the gift of eternal eloquence! Then, relax with some free time to shop and enjoy lunch in Blarney village. Next, return to Cork for a short city tour of Ireland’s southern capital, famous for its arts, music and literature scenes. Built on the site of a 6th-century monastic settlement, the city center is full of Georgian buildings, 17th-century alleys, and dynamic new architecture. Continue your journey along Cork Harbour to Cobh, location of the Queenstown Story Heritage Center. Set in a beautifully restored railway station of the Victorian age, it was also the transatlantic terminal that served as the point of departure to the New World for generations of Irish emigrants, from the time of famine up to recent years. Transfer back to Cork City center to catch your return InterCity train back to Dublin, with a scheduled arrival at Heuston Station at 20:20.
IncludesAll admission fees Transportation and transfers Guided tours Any meals
- Please note that this tour opeartes every Monday through Saturday • Breakfast and light meals are available for purchase on InterCity trains
Easy cancellationCancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
Instant Booking ConfirmationBook Now