My Guide Website?
Skip-the-Line: Guinness & Jameson Irish Experience Tour373 Reviews
Experience the Guinness Storehouse and Jameson Whiskey Distillery on a skip-the-line half-day tour. Visiting 2 of Dublin’s top attractions in an Irish experience like no other.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Dublin:If youʻre booking your trip to Dublin last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- From Dublin: Half-Day Trip to Glendalough and Wicklow
- From Dublin: Cliffs of Moher, Burren & Galway City Day Tour
- Dublin: Full-Day Tour to Cork, Cobh and Blarney Castle
- Northern Ireland 3-Day Tour from Dublin
- Cliffs of Moher and Blarney 2-Day Tour from Dublin
- Experience a fully guided tour of two of Ireland's top attractions
- Skip the long lines to the Guinness Storehouse & to Jameson's Dublin Whiskey Distillery
- Sample different whiskeys at a comparison whiskey tasting and of course enjoy a Pint of Guinness
- Listen to fascinating stories about Arthur Guinness the founder of the most famous dark beer in the world
- Discover epic views of Dublin from the Guinness Gravity Bar
DescriptionExperience 2 of Dublin’s essentials on this tour in and around the historic city center. Sample both whiskey and beer as you visit these two fascinating factories with your guide. Meet your local Dublin guide at the Jameson Whiskey Distillery for a tasting experience in an exclusive setting. Sample Jameson Whiskey variants and learn which 3 ingredients go into making the world’s most famous Irish whiskey. Get a coveted Whiskey Taster Certificate and enjoy a free drink among new friends. Let your guide share fascinating stories about Ireland's whiskey and history. Continue your tour with a visit to the Guinness Storehouse. Skip the long lines to enjoy a tasting and a free pint of Guinness. Enjoy a tutorial about the famous beer from your guide while sipping the perfect pint of dark beer. Marvel at the world’s largest pint glass as it rises up the 7-storey atrium. Learn how Guinness is made and transported around the world before discovering some of the storehouse's other floors packed with engaging exhibits.
IncludesSkip-the-line tickets to the Guinness Storehouse & Jameson’s Whiskey Distillery Local guide
- Please wear comfortable shoes
- Changes or cancellations requested less than 24 hours before the tour departure time are not possible
- Teens can be booked on the tour but must be accompanied by an adult
- Anybody under 18 is not permitted to drink or sample alcohol
- Wheelchairs, motorized scooters, or any other device to assist mobility are not recommended, as we cannot guarantee: that all footpaths/sidewalks/curbs will have suitable ADA/EU compliant ramps, nor appropriate footpath/sidewalk/curb, traffic, or weather conditions.