My Guide Website?
Skip-the-Line: Guinness & Jameson Irish Experience Tour156 Reviews
Experience the Guinness Storehouse and Jameson Whiskey Distillery on a fully guided tour, visiting two of Dublin’s top attraction on this fascinating skip-the-line half-day tour offering an Irish experience like no other.
- Experience a fully guided tour of two of Ireland's top attractions
- Skip the long lines to the Guinness Storehouse & to Jameson's Dublin Whiskey Distillery
- Sample different whiskeys at a comparison whiskey tasting and of course enjoy a Pint of Guinness
- Listen to fascinating stories about Arthur Guinness the founder of the most famous dark beer in the world
- Discover epic views of Dublin from the Guinness Gravity Bar
DescriptionExperience 2 of Dublin’s top attractions on a fascinating skip-the-line half-day Irish Experience tour in and around the historic city-center. Meet your local Dublin guide at the Jameson Whiskey Distillery in Bow Street located in the Cultural Quarter of Smithfield for a tasting experience in an exclusive setting. Sample Jameson Whiskey variants for a whiskey comparison that few get to enjoy. Learn what 3 ingredients go into making the world’s most famous Irish whiskey, and get a coveted Whiskey Taster Certificate. After your sampling experience enjoy a free drink among new friends where your guide will share fascinating stories about Ireland's whiskey and history. Your tour will then continue to the Guinness Storehouse, Ireland’s number one visitor attraction where you'll skip the long lines to enjoy a tasting and a free pint of Guinness. Enjoy a tutorial about the famous beer from your guide while your sipping the perfect pint of dark beer. On this tour you will also see the world’s largest pint glass as it rises up the 7-storey atrium, and learn how Guinness is made and transported around the world before discovering some of the storehouses other floors packed with engaging exhibits. In summary, this tour offers the perfect Irish experience with skip-the-line access in a addition to being guided by a local English speaking guide who will make sure you have the time of your life!
IncludesSkip-the-line tickets to the Guinness Storehouse & Jameson’s Whiskey Distillery Local guide Food Transportation
- This tour is conducted in French and Spanish. In spaces where guided groups aren't allowed, an audio guide will be provided.
- This tour is not suitable for children 12 or under. Children 13-17 years of age can book the tour but must be accompanied by an adult and supervised.
- Parents must be aware that this tour serves alcohol and that under no circumstances are children under 18 years of age permitted to drink or sample any alcohol during the tour.
- Please wear comfortable shoes as this tour involves a fair amount of walking, including over uneven surfaces.
- All participants should be in good health
- Wheelchairs, motorized scooters or any other device to assist mobility are not recommended, as it cannot be guaranteed that all footpaths/sidewalks/curbs will have suitable ADA/EU compliant ramps
- Minimum numbers apply - there is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation.
- Changes or cancellations requested less than 24 hours before the tour departure time are not possible
Easy cancellationCancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
Instant Booking ConfirmationBook Now