From Dublin: Full-Day Game of Thrones Filming Locations Tour3 Reviews
Join this fully immersive Game of Thrones experience, complete with Stark cloaks, swords, shields, and banners. Explore memorable locations from the acclaimed show in the company of former Game of Thrones extra.
- Trek through an 800-year-old forest in search of Wildlings, Whitewalkers & Direwolves
- Visit the location of Winterfell from season 1
- Trek through the Riverlands to see Walder Frey's Twins and Robb Stark's army camp
- Don your Stark cloak and visit Robb's camp where he was declared King in the North
DescriptionVisit some of Northern Ireland's most iconic Game of Thrones filming locations on this tour, departing from the Hilton Garden Inn Hotel. Stop halfway for a short break and comfort stop and enjoy onboard entertainment during the journey, including a Game of Thrones quiz to see who will be crowned King or Queen in the North. Arrive at Tollymore Forest Park, where you will enjoy a 3-kilometer trek and discover several iconic locations, including where the Nights Watch first encountered the White Walkers and where the Stark's found the dead Direwolf and her litter of pups. After your morning trek, travel to Strangford Lough, a small fishing village where you will break for lunch. After lunch, visit Old Castle Ward, the location of Winterfell from season one. Take a 3-kilometer afternoon trek around the estate to visit locations including Walder Frey's Twins and Robb Stark's Camp in the Riverlands. As your return trip to Dublin begins, stop for a quick visit to Inch Abbey, the location where Robb Stark was declared King in the North. Here your guide will provide real wool Stark cloaks, Stark banners, and replica swords and shields for photo opportunities.
IncludesGuide Photo props Entrance fees to Tollymore Forest Park Entrance fees to Castle Ward Estate Food and drinks Souvenirs
- This tour is not recommended for people with mobility issues and those under the age of 18
- This tour takes place rain or shine