My Guide Website?
Dublin by Kayak 2-Hour Sightseeing Tour33 Reviews
Take a trip along the river by kayak, paddling through the heart of the capital. With an experienced guide, enjoy this fantastic way to see Dublin’s most famous landmarks from a unique angle. The kayaks are very stable, making them ideal for beginners.
- Jump in a kayak and paddle along Dublin’s river Liffey
- Enjoy the company of experienced local instructors
- Experience the Irish capital from a new perspective
DescriptionTravel through Dublin city center by kayak, paddling past some of the city’s most iconic landmarks. Discover both the old and new quarters, and explore Dublin in memorable way. Spend approximately 1.5 hours on the beautiful river Liffey, and keep a look out for local wildlife too. No previous experience is necessary, and the tour is accessible to all—old and young, sporty and not so sporty. You’ll travel in a stable double-seater kayak, and there will be a small support boat in case anyone gets tired and needs a short tow to take a break. After the tour return to the start point location, a short walk from the city center.
Includes1.5-hour tour Guide/instructor Kayak and paddle Buoyancy aid Splash proof tops and bottoms
- The guide will give safety instructions and paddling guidelines before boarding, experience is not necessary
- The tour involves moderate physical activity
- The guide will lead the experience from a safety boat and will be ready to tow you along if you need help
- Being able to swim is not a requirement but the buoyancy aid provided must be worn at all times
- There are changing rooms on site where you can safely leave your belongings while you are on the water
- If you have any special requirements the local partner will do everything they can to accommodate you
- The total tour duration is around 2 hours with approximately 1.5 hours spent on the river
Easy cancellationCancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
Reserve Your ExperienceFrom€48.00Book Now Reserve now & pay later to book your spot and pay nothing today