My Guide Website?
Dublin: Bram Stoker City Walking Tour2 Reviews
Follow in the footsteps of Bram Stoker, the man who started an enduring fascination for vampires. Learn about the famous author's life through tales from your guide on a walking tour in Dublin.
- Follow in the footsteps of the visionary behind Dracula as we know him
- Enjoy a fascinating historical walking tour of Dublin
- Learn about the life of Bram Stoker
- Visit the haunts and hideouts where the author spent his time
- Learn tales of the city from your local guide
DescriptionExperience Dublin through Bram Stoker's eyes on this tour that takes you to his preferred hideouts and haunts in Dublin. Listen to fascinating stories from your local guide about what made the author tick, and how the gritty streets of Dublin influenced his life and work. Begin your tour at the Brazen Head, the oldest pub in Dublin some say Ireland, Then continue on stop for stop at various historical sites along your route. See St. Michans Church, Dublin Castle, St. Annes Church, Trinity, College, and more, all the while diving deep into the ethos of Stoker, learning where he came from, and enjoying some curious anecdotes about Dublin as well.
IncludesWalking tour Local guide
- Duration is about 2 hours long and requires people to be able to keep up with the pace. If you have any walking difficulties, the tour may not be suitable for you.
Easy cancellationCancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
Reserve Your ExperienceFrom€22.00Book Now Reserve now & pay later to book your spot and pay nothing today