Emigration Museum & Jeanie Johnston Ship VIP Entry
Enjoy a 3-hour fully guided interactive tour at The Epic - Ireland's premier museum of Irish emigration. This guided tour also offers you an opportunity to step onboard The Jeanie Johnston, a 19th Century Famine Ship.
Are you a business owner in Dublin?
Promote your business 365 days a year with the #1 Guide to Dublin.
- Gain MAXIMUM EXPOSURE with a 'Dedicated Business Profile'
- Step aboard a replica of the famous 19-century Famine ship
- Be the first to view the exhibits, free of crowds
- Avoid the long lines and crowds that form later in the day
- Learn about the devastating effects of the Great Famine
DescriptionLearn about some of the most important events in Irish history and hear stories of great personal sacrifice and triumph on this extraordinary 3-hour tour combining two of Dublin’s top attractions. Your 3-hour interactive tour, led by an expert local Dublin guide, begins at Irelands premier EPIC Museum – the worlds premier museum on Irish emigration illuminating the story of over 70 million people worldwide who claim Irish ancestry. This tour will highlight the story of the Irish who left the country’s shores in their millions through the centuries, especially during the dark years of the 19th-century Famine that’s struck Ireland. This award-winning museum is a true celebration of Ireland, its people, history culture and folklore and how the Irish survived. The tour also includes an opportunity to step onboard a 19th-century Famine Ship and get a sense of the real experience that millions of emigrants endured while crossing the Atlantic in tall ships, seeking survival and hope in the “New World”. With small groups of only 25 guests or fewer, this tour will be personal and unhurried, with a passionate and friendly guide. Walk over history while discovering the story of a small island that has made a big impact on the world.
Includes• VIP Early Access to the EPIC Museum Fully guided by local, professional guide • Timed Entry ticket to the Jeanie Johnston Famine Ship experience • Hotel pick-up and drop-off Transportation Food and drink
- • Minimum numbers apply. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation • Please wear comfortable shoes as this tour involves a fair amount of walking, including over uneven surfaces, cobblestones, hills, inclines, declines and stairs • All participants should be in good health - consult first with your doctor if you have any medical condition or are not used to regular exercise. • Wheelchairs, motorised scooters or any other device to assist mobility are not recommended, as we cannot guarantee: that all footpaths/sidewalks/curbs will have suitable ADA/EU compliant ramps • This tour cannot accommodate strollers or baby carriages • Anybody under the age of 18 years must be accompanied by somebody aged 18 years or older •Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
Easy cancellationCancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
You may also like
Kildare Village Shopping Package Day Trip from Dublin
Save money on luxury fashion items with a full-day shopping package to Kildare Village from Dublin. Explore more than 60 high end boutiques from international designers,From €85.00
Belfast Titanic Quarter & Giant's Causeway Tour
Visit the birthplace of the Titanic on a tour of Belfast from Dublin. Explore the city by iconic black cab, visit the Titanic Experience, drive to the legendary Giant’s157 ReviewsFrom €65.00
Cliffs of Moher & Galway City Full-Day Tour from Dublin
See the Cliffs of Moher on a full-day tour that takes you from Dublin to the West of Ireland and back! Enjoy a relaxed 1-hour guided walk of this charming medieval city o546 ReviewsFrom €50.00
City Excursion and Howth Tour
See the real Dublin in one day with a local guide. Spend the morning in the city, becoming versed in Dublin's history whilst touring the Guinness Storehouse and Jameson DFrom €95.00
The Bingo Bus
Bingo is a great game for grannies right? Not any more. Hop aboard the Bingo Bus - Dublin's newest and wackiest bus trip. Zoom around the capital with your dabber out and1 ReviewsFrom €25.00
- Best Seller
Giant's Causeway Full-Day Tour from Dublin
Discover the dramatic landscapes of Northern Ireland on a day trip to the Giant's Causeway from Dublin. Explore Giant's Causeway, cross the Carrick-a-Rede Rope Bridge, vi1164 ReviewsFrom €60.00
The Best of The Complete Heritage Walking Tour
Experience a millennium of colorful Irish history as you explore Dublin on foot. See the city's iconic sights such as the courtyards and garden of Dublin Castle, Temple B52 ReviewsFrom €14.00
Wicklow National Park Private Tour
Discover the dramatic beauty of Wicklow Mountains National Park and visit the 6th-century monastic settlement of Glendalough on a 4.5-hour private tour from Dublin. See gFrom €350.00
Belfast and Giant's Causeway in Italian or Spanish
Enjoy the most curious formations in Northern Ireland and hear the fabulous legends surrounding them. Learn about Belfast's political past and take in panoramic views of6 ReviewsFrom €75.00
- Best Seller
Boyne Valley: Full-Day Celts and Castles Guided Tour
Take a day tour from Dublin to the scenic Boyne Valley, a UNESCO World Heritage Site. See the ancient Celtic temple at Newgrange, the megalithic site of Knowth, Trim Cast69 ReviewsFrom €35.00