Emigration Museum & Jeanie Johnston Ship VIP Entry
Enjoy a 3-hour fully guided interactive tour at The Epic - Ireland's premier museum of Irish emigration. This guided tour also offers you an opportunity to step onboard The Jeanie Johnston, a 19th Century Famine Ship.
Are you a business owner in Dublin?
Promote your business 365 days a year with the #1 Guide to Dublin.
- Gain MAXIMUM EXPOSURE with a 'Dedicated Business Profile'
- Step aboard a replica of the famous 19-century Famine ship
- Be the first to view the exhibits, free of crowds
- Avoid the long lines and crowds that form later in the day
- Learn about the devastating effects of the Great Famine
DescriptionLearn about some of the most important events in Irish history and hear stories of great personal sacrifice and triumph on this extraordinary 3-hour tour combining two of Dublin’s top attractions. Your 3-hour interactive tour, led by an expert local Dublin guide, begins at Irelands premier EPIC Museum – the worlds premier museum on Irish emigration illuminating the story of over 70 million people worldwide who claim Irish ancestry. This tour will highlight the story of the Irish who left the country’s shores in their millions through the centuries, especially during the dark years of the 19th-century Famine that’s struck Ireland. This award-winning museum is a true celebration of Ireland, its people, history culture and folklore and how the Irish survived. The tour also includes an opportunity to step onboard a 19th-century Famine Ship and get a sense of the real experience that millions of emigrants endured while crossing the Atlantic in tall ships, seeking survival and hope in the “New World”. With small groups of only 25 guests or fewer, this tour will be personal and unhurried, with a passionate and friendly guide. Walk over history while discovering the story of a small island that has made a big impact on the world.
Includes• VIP Early Access to the EPIC Museum Fully guided by local, professional guide • Timed Entry ticket to the Jeanie Johnston Famine Ship experience • Hotel pick-up and drop-off Transportation Food and drink
- • Minimum numbers apply. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation • Please wear comfortable shoes as this tour involves a fair amount of walking, including over uneven surfaces, cobblestones, hills, inclines, declines and stairs • All participants should be in good health - consult first with your doctor if you have any medical condition or are not used to regular exercise. • Wheelchairs, motorised scooters or any other device to assist mobility are not recommended, as we cannot guarantee: that all footpaths/sidewalks/curbs will have suitable ADA/EU compliant ramps • This tour cannot accommodate strollers or baby carriages • Anybody under the age of 18 years must be accompanied by somebody aged 18 years or older •Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
Easy cancellationCancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
You may also like
Howth: 5-Hour Tour in Italian with Boat Trip and Trekking
Discover Howth village in Italian. Enjoy a fantastic boat tour around Ireland's eye and walk on the most beautiful cliffs near Dublin. Finish your tour drinking the tastiFrom €30.00
Dublin 2.5-Hour Guided Bike Tour
Explore the sights and sounds of Dublin on a 2.5-hour guided bike tour and ride past historic architecture, learning about the legends and contemporary life of the Irish122 ReviewsFrom €30.00
The Gravedigger Ghost Bus 2-Hour Tour
Explore the darker side of Dublin's past on a 2-hour comedy/horror tour by specially-equipped bus. Scream with laughter as a couple of ghostly guides lead you around the49 ReviewsFrom €25.00
The Best of The Complete Heritage Walking Tour
Experience a millennium of colorful Irish history as you explore Dublin on foot. See the city's iconic sights such as the courtyards and garden of Dublin Castle, Temple B52 ReviewsFrom €14.00
Guinness Storehouse Guinness Beer Club
Unlock some of the hidden magic behind the world famous Guinness Brewery by joining an intimate guided tour of the Guinness Storehouse. Enjoy a guided journey of discover14 ReviewsFrom €40.00
From Luxury Transfers to Kildare Village
Enjoy exceptional savings on luxury fashion and lifestyle brands during a full-day trip from Dublin to Kildare Village shopping destination. Explore more than 60 boutique5 ReviewsFrom €10.00
Dublin Pass with Bus Tour: Free Entry to 33 Attractions
Skip the lines and gain access to all of the top sites and experiences around Dublin with a state-of-the-art smart card. Save money and time with the exclusive Dublin Pas70 ReviewsFrom €61.00
Brazen Head and Castle City Tour
Combine the best of Irish history and pub culture in a single 2.5-hour tour. Visit the 12th-century Dublin Castle built by King John. Then experience the warm atmosphere1 ReviewsFrom €29.00
Dublin Half-Day Private Walking Tour for Small Groups
Walk the historic streets of Dublin on an award-winning private tour created by renowned author and historian Pat Liddy. Tours cater to small groups and families, and vis6 ReviewsFrom €192.00
Local Food Tour
On this Dublin food tour, you will be shown where the locals eat, drink, relax and enjoy the dazzling city of Dublin. Enjoy 8 stops with your passionate local guide and l11 ReviewsFrom €65.00