Emigration Museum & Jeanie Johnston Ship VIP Entry
Enjoy a 3-hour fully guided interactive tour at The Epic - Ireland's premier museum of Irish emigration. This guided tour also offers you an opportunity to step onboard The Jeanie Johnston, a 19th Century Famine Ship.
Are you a business owner in Dublin?
Promote your business 365 days a year with the #1 Guide to Dublin.
- Gain MAXIMUM EXPOSURE with a 'Dedicated Business Profile'
- Step aboard a replica of the famous 19-century Famine ship
- Be the first to view the exhibits, free of crowds
- Avoid the long lines and crowds that form later in the day
- Learn about the devastating effects of the Great Famine
DescriptionLearn about some of the most important events in Irish history and hear stories of great personal sacrifice and triumph on this extraordinary 3-hour tour combining two of Dublin’s top attractions. Your 3-hour interactive tour, led by an expert local Dublin guide, begins at Irelands premier EPIC Museum – the worlds premier museum on Irish emigration illuminating the story of over 70 million people worldwide who claim Irish ancestry. This tour will highlight the story of the Irish who left the country’s shores in their millions through the centuries, especially during the dark years of the 19th-century Famine that’s struck Ireland. This award-winning museum is a true celebration of Ireland, its people, history culture and folklore and how the Irish survived. The tour also includes an opportunity to step onboard a 19th-century Famine Ship and get a sense of the real experience that millions of emigrants endured while crossing the Atlantic in tall ships, seeking survival and hope in the “New World”. With small groups of only 25 guests or fewer, this tour will be personal and unhurried, with a passionate and friendly guide. Walk over history while discovering the story of a small island that has made a big impact on the world.
Includes• VIP Early Access to the EPIC Museum Fully guided by local, professional guide • Timed Entry ticket to the Jeanie Johnston Famine Ship experience • Hotel pick-up and drop-off Transportation Food and drink
- • Minimum numbers apply. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation • Please wear comfortable shoes as this tour involves a fair amount of walking, including over uneven surfaces, cobblestones, hills, inclines, declines and stairs • All participants should be in good health - consult first with your doctor if you have any medical condition or are not used to regular exercise. • Wheelchairs, motorised scooters or any other device to assist mobility are not recommended, as we cannot guarantee: that all footpaths/sidewalks/curbs will have suitable ADA/EU compliant ramps • This tour cannot accommodate strollers or baby carriages • Anybody under the age of 18 years must be accompanied by somebody aged 18 years or older •Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
Easy cancellationCancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
You may also like
Silent Disco Musical Walking Tour
It’s a flash mob. It’s a silent disco. It’s a roaming, rhythmic riot across the sound soaked city. Expect all your inhibitions to disintegrate as you bust some seriFrom €14.99
Private City Tour in German
Get an individually customized tour through Dublin. Learn more about its history, literature, architecture and the macabre facts. Decide when and where you want to start34 ReviewsFrom €250.00
Skip-the-Line Guinness Storehouse Signature Package
Enjoy fast-track entrance to the top tourist attraction in Dublin and skip the regular line waiting to enter the Guinness Storehouse. Take a self-guided tour of the home471 ReviewsFrom €32.75
Cliffs of Moher & Galway City Full-Day Tour from Dublin
See the Cliffs of Moher on a full-day tour that takes you from Dublin to the West of Ireland and back! Enjoy a relaxed 1-hour guided walk of this charming medieval city o546 ReviewsFrom €50.00
- Best Seller
Ireland: 2 Day Wild Atlantic Way Tour
See the world famous Cliffs of Moher, wonder at the barren beauty of the Burren, stroll through the grounds of Killarney National Park, and stay overnight on Dingle Penin2 ReviewsFrom €149.00
- Best Seller
From Cliffs of Moher, Burren & Galway Full-Day Tour
Get back to nature and experience the scenic landscapes of Ireland on a day trip to the Cliffs of Moher from Dublin. Visit the city of Galway, journey through The Burren2109 ReviewsFrom €45.00
Walking Tour of Dublin
Take a 90-minute walking tour of Dublin City center. See the most important landmarks and get lots of sightseeing ideas for the rest of your stay. This tour is designed t13 ReviewsFrom €4.00
4-Hour Georgian Dublin Walking Tour
From 1690-1820 Dublin experienced a period of transformation and architectural development as it became the second city of the British Empire. On this leisurely tour of G4 ReviewsFrom €250.00
Dublin Bay: Cruise from the City Centre to Dun Laoghaire
Escape the hustle and bustle of Dublin City and sail on a majestic 60 to 70-minute cruise south of Dublin Bay to the beautiful Dun Laoghaire Harbour.From €25.00
From Private Half-Day Walking Tour
Discover the City of Surprises on this half-day walking tour of Dublin. Marvel the Irish city's unique architecture as you learn the fascinating history behind the city's2 ReviewsFrom €220.00