My Guide Website?
Howth: Panoramic e-Bike Tour43 Reviews
Admire the natural beauty of coastal Dublin on a 3-hour e-bike tour. Have great fun on and off the road following the insider tracks and trails from your local guide on this photographic peninsula.
- Enjoy unrivalled panoramic views away from the crowds
- Cruise at a leisurely pace to discover the magic of the peninsula
- Cycle through back lanes and shortcuts that only locals know
- Climb without hardly any effort to the top of Howth Head
- Explore the unknown and quiet sunny side of Howth Peninsula
DescriptionAfter a briefing, cruise at a leisurely pace as you discover Howth Harbour. Cycling on back lanes and shortcuts that only locals know, explore the unknown and quiet sunny side of Howth Peninsula to Strand Road and the Sutton Martello Tower, overlooking the UN Biosphere of Dublin Bay. Before you know it and with hardly any effort you will be at the top of Howth Head with panoramic views North, South, East, and West. Discover little-known trails across the heathlands and the epic cliff paths, as you take in views over the Baily Lighthouse and beyond. Your tour guide's local insight will bring these classic locations to life, weaving history, nature, legends, and folktales with modern times. Freewheel back down to Howth Harbour, where you can use your new-found local knowledge to truly feel at home.
IncludeseBike and helmet Headsets
- You need to be comfortable riding both on and off-road trails
- This tour operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
Easy cancellationCancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
Reserve Your ExperienceFrom€59.00Book Now Reserve now & pay later to book your spot and pay nothing today