My Guide Website?
Howth: Panoramic e-Bike Tour65 Reviews
Admire the natural beauty of coastal Dublin on a 3-hour e-bike tour. Have great fun on and off the road following the insider tracks and trails from your local guide on this photographic peninsula.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Dublin:If youʻre booking your trip to Dublin last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Dublin: Cliffs of Moher, Atlantic Edge & Galway City
- From Dublin: Guided Day Trip to Cliffs of Moher and Galway
- From Dublin: Wicklow Mountains, Glendalough & Kilkenny Tour
- Dublin: Boyne Valley with Newgrange and Bru Na Boinne Entry
- From Dublin: Galway and Kerry 3-Day Budget Tour
- Feel the fresh sea breeze as you climb to the top of Howth Head
- Explore the unknown and quiet sunny side of Howth Peninsula
- Cycle through back lanes of the fishing village that only locals know
- Dive into the history, legends, and folklore of the area with your guide
- Enjoy unrivalled panoramic views of the coast away from the crowds
DescriptionAfter a briefing, cruise at a leisurely pace as you discover Howth Harbour. Cycling on back lanes and shortcuts that only locals know, explore the unknown and quiet sunny side of Howth Peninsula to Strand Road and the Sutton Martello Tower, overlooking the UN Biosphere of Dublin Bay. Before you know it you will be at the top of Howth Head with panoramic views North, South, East, and West. Discover little-known trails across the heathlands and the epic cliff paths, as you take in views over the Baily Lighthouse and beyond. Your tour guide's local insight will bring these classic locations to life, weaving history, nature, legends, and folktales with modern times. Freewheel back down to Howth Harbour, where you can use your new-found local knowledge to truly feel at home. This ebike tour takes you on and off road on uneven surfaces so good balance, agilty and cycling experience is required.
IncludeseBike and helmet
- Only experienced cyclists with good balance and agility should partake
- You need to be comfortable riding both on and off-road trails
- This tour operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately