Howth: Panoramic e-Bike Tour13 Reviews
Cycle to the most breathtaking views in Ireland without getting out of breath during a 2.5-hour tour. Explore the peninsula on an e-bike, which is a great fun and reliable mode of transport whether on tarmac or off-road trails.
- Enjoy unrivalled panoramic views away from the crowds
- Cruise at a leisurely pace to discover the magic of the peninsula
- Cycle through back lanes and shortcuts that only locals know
- Climb without hardly any effort to the top of Howth Head
- Explore the unknown and quiet sunny side of Howth Peninsula
DescriptionAfter a briefing, cruise at a leisurely pace as you discover Howth Harbour, Howth Castle, and Deer Park. Cycle on back lanes and shortcuts that only locals know, as you explore the unknown and quiet sunny side of Howth Peninsula to Strand Road and the Sutton Martello Tower, overlooking the UN Biosphere of Dublin Bay. Before you know it and with hardly any effort you will be at the top of Howth Head with panoramic views North, South, East, and West. Discover little-known trails across the heathlands and the epic cliff paths, as you take in views over the Baily Lighthouse and beyond. Your tour guide's local insight will bring these classic locations to life, weaving history, nature, legends, and folktales with modern times. Freewheel back down to Howth Harbour, where you can use your new-found local knowledge to truly feel at home.
IncludeseBike and helmet Headsets Food or drink
- You need to be comfortable riding both on and off-road trails
- This tour operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately