My Guide Website?
Horror Hike19 Reviews
Offering the most beautiful view and walk looking out over Dublin city one could ask for as we observe the city and beyond with views as far as ones eyes can see from the mountains its just stunning.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Dublin:If youʻre booking your trip to Dublin last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- From Dublin: Half-Day Trip to Glendalough and Wicklow
- From Dublin: Cliffs of Moher, Burren & Galway City Day Tour
- Dublin: Full-Day Tour to Cork, Cobh and Blarney Castle
- Northern Ireland 3-Day Tour from Dublin
- Cliffs of Moher and Blarney 2-Day Tour from Dublin
- Take a tour to the desolate Hellfire Club in the Dublin Mountains, led by an expert guide
- Horror Hike despite its scary name by Appointment Is actually quite a beautiful
- Be prepared to feel supernatural sensations when you visit the Ruins
- Get an exclusive tour: this is the only tour that dares to visit the Hellfire Club
DescriptionHorror Hike despite its scary name by Appointment Is actually quite a beautiful experience. At Hidden Dublin We offer outdoor fun and an adventurous time outside of the city on this Tour with spectacular views from the mountains and a unique immersive Story Telling experience Guaranteed. As the sun begins to set (summer time) we take our small group tour by bus to a location south west of Dublin city to begin a hike in the Dublin mountains up to the peak of the legendary and Mysterious Montpelier Hilltop, Irelands only tour company who have a permit to do this. It has the most beautiful view looking out over Dublin city one could ask for as we observe the city and beyond with views as far as ones eyes can see its just stunning. The hike is moderate in difficulty but requires some endurance for the upward hill trails so keep this in mind. The name of the tour is dictated by Some dark mysteries that begin to unfold due to the nature of the past history in this area as we negotiate the trails and terrain we are surrounded by nature and majestic scenery with feelings of immersive and Story Telling setting the Tone. Eventually at the peak we will end up encountering an old Megalithic site which was confirmed to be constructed by the great ancients of Ireland BC where a tomb once existed as they laid to rest until Disrupted by order of a few free masons radicals. The site Looted and then destroyed in ordered to salvage its building materials to rebuild a hunting Lodge in 1735 By the idle hands of men who brought horror to the site … This lodge is now known by Legend as the Hellfire club. Plenty of photo opportunities and some free time for yourself to explore the area and see the views after the stories have been told your guide will be roaming around to help with any questions you may have. On this great outdoor Outer city excursion you are sure to get in breath taking scenery a great sense of achievement and a team bonding experience for groups with an unforgettable memory of your visit to this part of Ireland. Our mode of transport to Montpelier is named the Banshee She is of Mercedes build and sporting comfy 20seats with large windows for a nice scenic drive. For this tour we recommend you bring rain gear (Irish weather is unpredictable) and the appropriate foot wear such as anything with ankle protection. The tour experience can be different depending on (season) early or late sunsets, rain mist or none, dark or bright but the location never disappoints.
IncludesPrivate small group bus tour to the mountains for a walking tour Expert guided tour and storytelling of the Hellfire Club Lanterns available
- The local tour operator accepts no responsibility for personal injury, theft, or harm of any nature, during the tour, and reserves the right at all times to refuse admission, or cancel a tour
- By attending the Horror Hike Hellfire special tour, you confirm that you are of suitable mental and physical health for a tour of this nature. Strictly Adults only – this is not a funny tour but a serious exploration into the myths and legends of the hellfire club
- The tour involves a brisk 20 minute uphill walk, not suitable for those with breathing or mobility difficulties
- Please note that there are no toilet facilities in the Dublin Mountains