My Guide Website?
Dublin: Queer History Guided Walking Tour5 Reviews
Embark on a guided tour in Dublin and learn about the most notable figures in Ireland's queer history as you walk. See important locations like Liberty Hall, Trinity College, the Diceman's Corner, and more.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Dublin:If youʻre booking your trip to Dublin last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- From Dublin: Half-Day Trip to Glendalough and Wicklow
- From Dublin: Cliffs of Moher, Burren & Galway City Day Tour
- Dublin: Full-Day Tour to Cork, Cobh and Blarney Castle
- Northern Ireland 3-Day Tour from Dublin
- Cliffs of Moher and Blarney 2-Day Tour from Dublin
- Delve into Dublin's queer history on a guided walking tour through the city
- Learn about some of the incredible personalities in Ireland's LGBTQ+ history
- Hear stories about Dr Lydia Foy, Panti Bliss, and other important figures
- Pass by important landmarks including the George and the Diceman's Corner
- Be inspired by the LGBTQ+ community's fight for equality and recognition