My Guide Website?
Irish Whiskey Museum: Guided Tour and Whiskey Tasting458 Reviews
Discover the intriguing tale of Irish whiskey as entertaining storytellers unveil its origins, rise to glory, dramatic downfall and current revival. Enjoy a 60-minute guided tour, including either 3 Classic or 4 Premium Irish whiskeys to taste.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Dublin:If youʻre booking your trip to Dublin last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- From Dublin: Half-Day Trip to Glendalough and Wicklow
- From Dublin: Cliffs of Moher, Burren & Galway City Day Tour
- Dublin: Full-Day Tour to Cork, Cobh and Blarney Castle
- Northern Ireland 3-Day Tour from Dublin
- Cliffs of Moher and Blarney 2-Day Tour from Dublin
- Hear the intriguing tale of Irish whiskey in a historic setting
- See authentic 19th-century whiskey memorabilia
- Enjoy a whiskey tasting session with a master whiskey taster
DescriptionEmbark on a journey through time in a historic setting, as the intriguing tale of Irish whiskey is revealed. Learn about its rise to glory, its dramatic fall and of course, its current revival. Experience a story never told before in such a unique setting, during an hour-long interactive experience. Daily guided tours unveil the humble beginnings of Irish whiskey, when a foul tasting liquid was used to ease the woes of a troubled and poor nation. Known originally in Gaelic as uisca beatha, over time it was translated to whiskee, and then to whiskey, as it is known today. Enjoy listening to entertaining storytellers as they take you through the magical tale. At the end of the tour there’s a generous whiskey tasting led by experienced master whiskey tasters, giving you the opportunity to sample a range of excellent Irish whiskeys and learn the subtle differences between them, discovering the unique flavors locked inside.
IncludesEnglish-speaking tour guide (other languages available for large groups on request) Tour of 4 unique rooms depicting the history of Irish whiskey Master whiskey tasting session
- Tours are scheduled every 20 to 30 minutes (depending on the season)
- Booking in advance is not required, but it is recommended