My Guide Website?
From Dublin: Connemara and Galway Full-Day Tour248 Reviews
Join this full-day tour from Dublin to experience the beauty of western Ireland. Visit Connemara and marvel at Ireland's most rugged and dramatic landscapes. Admire the views of Galway Bay and Lough Corrib and spend 2 hours exploring Galway city as well.
- Immerse yourself in the wild, natural beauty of the west of Ireland
- Visit the village of Cong and explore the ruins of Cong Abbey
- Experience the rugged beauty of Connemara’s vast landscapes
- Lose yourself in the colorful and lively streets of Galway city
- Enjoy the convenience of round-trip transportation from Dublin
DescriptionAmong the many highlights of this full-day tour are visits to Cong Abbey and Lough Corrib. You’ll stop for 1.5 hours in the charming village of Cong, which became famous when it was featured in the film, The Quiet Man, starring John Wayne and Maureen O'Hara. Explore the ruins of Cong Abbey and take in the stunning views of the surrounding lakes. There are some local cafés that would be perfect for lunch! The tour then continues on through some of the most remote landscape in Ireland, and along deserted valleys that offer views of the lakes and mountains of Connemara. Stop at some of the most scenic points in the region. Later you’ll travel along the coast, admiring the fine views of Galway Bay as you make your way into Galway City. You’ll have a couple of hours to experience Ireland’s coolest city! In Galway you have the option of joining a local walking tour with a Galway tour guide or simply explore the charming city on your own before returning to Dublin.
IncludesFull-day tour Transportation to and from Dublin
- Please note that you should choose your meeting point option at the time of booking
Easy cancellationCancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
Reserve Your ExperienceFrom€75.00Book Now Reserve now & pay later to book your spot and pay nothing today