My Guide Website?
From Dublin: Connemara and Galway Full-Day Tour327 Reviews
Explore stunning Connemara on this day trip from Dublin. Enjoy Glengowla's historic mines and traditional farm, admire views of the Ma'am Valley and Lough Corrib, and discover Galway city.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Dublin:If youʻre booking your trip to Dublin last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Immerse yourself in the wild, natural beauty of the west of Ireland
- Visit Glengowla Traditional Farm & Silver Mines
- Experience the rugged beauty of Connemara’s wonderful landscapes
- Lose yourself in the colorful and lively streets of Galway city
- Enjoy the convenience of round-trip transportation from Dublin
DescriptionAmong the many highlights of this full-day tour are visits to Glengowla Farm & Historic Mines and Galway city. In the morning visit the traditional farm and silver mines at Glengowla to see traditional farming methods including turf cutting and sheepdog demos. The tour then continues on through some of the most remote landscape in Ireland, and along deserted valleys that offer views of the lakes and mountains of Connemara. Stop at some of the most scenic points in the region. Later you’ll travel along the coast, admiring the fine views of Galway Bay as you make your way into Galway City. You’ll have a couple of hours to experience Ireland’s coolest city! In Galway you have the option of joining a local walking tour with a Galway tour guide or simply explore the charming city on your own before returning to Dublin.
IncludesFull-day tour Transportation to and from Dublin
- Please note that you should choose your meeting point option at the time of booking