My Guide Website?
Day Tour of Wicklow Mountains National Park from Dublin396 Reviews
Enjoy a scenic day tour of County Wicklow with a difference. Leave the city behind and embrace the Irish countryside by enjoying a guided walk or visit the beautiful Powerscourt Garden and Estate.
- Explore the Wicklow Mountains National Park on a full-day tour from Dublin
- Walk in the Powerscourt Gardens, or take a guided walk through breathtaking landscape
- Visit Glendalough and the 6th-century settlement founded by the hermit priest, St. Kevin
- See film locations such as 'P.S. I Love You', 'Brave Heart', and 'Vikings'
- Breathe in the fresh mountain air as you stand in an ancient untouched environment
DescriptionExplore the beautiful Wicklow Mountains National Park on a full-day tour from Dublin and enjoy fun outdoor activities such as a guided walk. Hear fascinating stories about the historic region from expert guides. Depending on which option you select, your first stop will be a lovely spot in the mountains, where you can enjoy outdoor activities such as a 1.5-hour guided walk. If you want a less energetic experience, visit Powerscourt Gardens and stroll through the delightful Japanese garden. Continue through the valleys and glens of Wicklow Mountains, stopping at Enniskerry, where the movies 'P.S. I Love You' and 'Leap Year' were filmed. Drive by the ribbon-shaped Lough Tay, and get spectacular mountain views of Sally's Gap and Guinness Lake, locations for scenes from the blockbuster films Excalibur and Braveheart. End your tour at the tiny 6th-century monastery of Glendalough, and learn about the hermit priest, St. Kevin. Here you will have some time to enjoy a walk or just relax in this beautiful spot, known as 'the valley of the two lakes', before returning to Dublin.
IncludesDay tour of Wicklow Mountains National Park
Easy cancellationCancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
Reserve Your ExperienceFrom€55.00Book Now Reserve now & pay later to book your spot and pay nothing today