My Guide Website?
Dublin: Private Jameson and Guinness Half-Day Tour by Bus8 Reviews
Visit the homes of Jameson and Guinness on this private tour of Dublin's top whiskey and beer attractions. Learn about Dublin's whiskey and beer heritage from a knowledgeable guide and enjoy tastings.
- Get an in-depth insight into Irish whiskey and stout with an expert guide
- Enjoy a private tour of Guinness Storehouse and savor a pint of Guinness
- Benefit from convenient pickup and drop-off at your Dublin hotel
- Experience a world famous tour of the Jameson Distillery on Bow Street
- Enjoy a private guided city tour as you travel in luxury comfort
DescriptionDiscover the key whiskey and beer districts Dublin on a guided tour through iconic areas like College Green, Temple Bar, Financial District, River Liffey, and the High Courts. Enjoy a private tour of Guinness Storehouse and have a pint of Guinness at the Gravity Bar. Sample some whiskey at the Jameson Distillery. Meet your guide at your hotel after breakfast and board your luxury transport with just your private group and settle in for a comfortable ride. Your whiskey expert host will give commentary on board as you travel through many districts of Dublin. Start with a private visit to Guinness Storehouse. Most people who visit this attraction are on a self-guided ticket, but your expert host will give you a private tour and will guide you through the brewing process and the history all the way to the Gravity Bar for a pint of Guinness. Travel across the River Liffey to Smithfield which is next to the original home of Jameson Irish Whiskey. John Jameson started distilling his famous whiskey here in 1780 and today the Jameson visitor center in the old distillery buildings is one of the most popular attractions in the city. Enjoy a saunter around the old brewhouse with your host while you enjoy a Jameson cocktail before joining the Bow St. Experience with other Jameson fans for a tour and whiskey tasting. Finish the tour with drop-off at the door of your Dublin city hotel and your host will share his/her recommendations on good places to dine and drink in Dublin, and in Ireland over the rest of your stay.
IncludesHotel pickup and drop-off Air-conditioned transportation Bottled water on board Whiskey and beer specialist host Private tour of Dublin Admission to and private tour of the Guinness Storehouse A pint of Guinness served in the Gravity Bar Guided tour of the Gravity Bar Bow St Experience tour at the Jameson Distillery on Bow Street A cocktail and sampling of three Jameson whiskeys Time for shopping at both stops
- There is moderate consumption of whiskey on this tour, so please be sure you have a hearty breakfast beforehand If one of the advertised distilleries is not available, a visit to another distillery in the region will be secured as an alternative