My Guide Website?
Dublin: First Discovery Walk and Reading Walking Tour
Discover the city by walking one of the most beautiful routes. Learn introductory information about each location and the city and choose where to focus on, after this tour.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Dublin:If youʻre booking your trip to Dublin last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Explore at least 10 of the most important sites by walking and learning.
- Discover hidden gems, picturesque places that you normally wouldn't see.
- Snap beautiful photos and collect them after your tour.
- Navigate accurately through the city while creating unforgettable memories.
- Read interesting stories and legends about the city and its attractions.
DescriptionWalk through a beautiful route of the city, discover hidden gems and visit 10+ of the most important attractions and spots. Learn some introductory information about each place and interesting stories about the city in general. Download the ‘World City Trail ‘app from the store and login. Read the instructions and head to the starting location. Unlock photos of the exterior and the interior of the location. Read some information regarding the attraction and continue walking to the next checkpoint. Note what you liked and did not like and create your bucket list for the next days! Start your walk any time, without a schedule. Pause it for lunch, have a drink, visit an attraction of your choice, and continue later or even another day. With the maps feature, you will never get lost. Start your tour at the imposing statue of Charles Stewart Parnell! Visit the 120m tall Spire of Dublin. Photograph the O'Connell Bridge in incredible detail and admire the unique Christ Church Cathedral with a scenery taken from a movie. The City Hall will amaze you, it is one of the characteristic symbols of the Georgian style. Afterwards, St. Patrick's Cathedral awaits you, don't forget to take pictures! Admire the Fusiliers' Arch, which exists to remind the Irish of their sacrifice in war. The National Museum of Ireland is worth your time and the space on your mobile memory with its wonderful exhibits. The Parish of St. Andrew will leave you speechless, it is one of the landmarks of Dublin, while the icing on the cake of this unique tour will be Whiskey Museum, a spot with history about Ireland’s National drink. Download the ‘’World City Trail ‘’ app from the store. Then start your tour and enjoy!
- This activity requires internet access. This tour does not replace a full guided tour. Please download World City Trail app from App store or Playstore. Use your booking reference for serial number. (GYGXXXXXXXXX) Read carefully the information included in the blue field of the confirmation email of your purchase. Walking time: 59min Visit worldcitytrail.com/gyg/ if you need Login details. Walking distance: 4.7km The ticket and the app from GetYourGuide are not needed for this activity. There is no time limit for this activity. You can complete it at your own pace. Visit worldcitytrail.com/gyg/ if you need Login details. Minimum charge of 2 persons applied