My Guide Website?
Dublin: 2-Hour Premium Whiskey and Food Tasting Tour26 Reviews
Pair Irish whiskey with delicious food in the heart of Dublin. Take in the historic sights and sounds of Dublin as you taste legendary whiskies and fresh Irish cheeses and chocolates.
- Taste 5 premium Irish whiskies with Irish cheeses, soda bread and chocolates
- Benefit from the services of an expert whiskey guide at each of the establishments
- Visit the legendary Lincolns Inn and the Palace Bar in Temple Bar
DescriptionVisit some of Dublin's most established whiskey establishments with an expertly trained whiskey guide. Taste 5 premium Irish whiskies, along with 2 beautiful Irish farmhouse cheeses accompanied by Irish soda bread. Finish off with some luxurious Irish handmade chocolates. Each of the whiskies will be handpicked by your whiskey guide at every establishment, starting at The Lincolns Inn, one of the city center's best whiskey venues. Last, but not least, go to the Palace Bar in Temple Bar to discover the spiritual home of Irish whiskey and its rich history. Follow in the footsteps of Brendan Behan and Flann O'Brien at a bar that they both used to frequent.
IncludesEntrance fees Professional whiskey guide Small group tour 5 whiskey tastings Artisan Irish farmhouse cheeses Handmade Irish chocolates Local Blue Badge guide
- The small group ensures a personal service
- This is an all-inclusive tour
- You will get instant confirmation on booking
- This is a perfect introduction for first-time visitors to Dublin