My Guide Website?
From Dublin: Blarney Castle Full-Day Tour433 Reviews
Visit 3 top Ireland attractions and kiss the famous Blarney Stone on this full-day trip from Dublin. Travel to Blarney Castle, Cahir Castle, and the Rock of Cashel in a luxury motor-coach, passing through beautiful Irish countryside on the way.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Dublin:If youʻre booking your trip to Dublin last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Dublin: Cliffs of Moher, Atlantic Edge & Galway City
- From Dublin: Guided Day Trip to Cliffs of Moher and Galway
- From Dublin: Wicklow Mountains, Glendalough & Kilkenny Tour
- Dublin: Boyne Valley with Newgrange and Bru Na Boinne Entry
- From Dublin: Galway and Kerry 3-Day Budget Tour
- 6:50 AM: Depart Mollye Malone Statue
- 9:00 AM - Rock Castle
- 11:30 AM : Kiss The Stone At Blarney Castle
- 15:30 PM: Cahir Castle
- 19:00 PM: Arrive Back In Dublin
DescriptionSet off on board a luxury, air-conditioned bus and watch Dublin's urban cityscape give way to the rolling, green hills of the Irish countryside. Drive through several areas of interest, including the Galtee Mountains and the Curragh in County Kildare, which is home to Ireland's National Stud Farm. First, arrive at Blarney Castle which is known around the world for its famous Blarney Stone. Kiss the stone and receive the “gift of the gab.' Be sure to explore the rest of Blarney Castle as well as its lush grounds and woodland walks. Discover the scenic Rock Close by taking the Wishing Steps. Depart Cork and arrive at one of Ireland’s 7 Wonders, the Rock of Cashel in County Tipperary. Explore the Hall of Vicars, Cormack’s Chapel, the Celtic Cathedral, the Round Tower, and the surrounding grounds filled with ancient high crosses. Admire one of Ireland’s oldest Romanesque wall paintings inside this world-famous historical landmark. For your final stop of the day, visit one of Ireland's largest and best-preserved castles, Cahir Castle. The Castle was built in the 13th century, to house the Butler family. Built as a defensive castle it still boasts a lot of the original structure. Afterward, return to Dublin city center to complete your tour.
IncludesEntrance fees for the Rock of Cashel, Cahir Castle, Blarney Castle, and Blarney Stone Transportation Guide services
- There are steep steps at Blarney Castle, this part of the tour may not be suitable for people with limited mobility