Dublin: Skip-the-Line Little Museum of Dublin Ticket3 Reviews
Experience history coming to life in the Little Museum of Dublin. Learn about the history of Ireland's capital city, with a combination of a self-guided and guided tour through the various exhibitions.
- Explore a historic exceptional Georgian townhouse on St Stephen's Green in the heart of Dublin
- Walk through a series of self-guided exhibitions and discover the long history of Dublin
- Participate in one of the museum's guided tours and hear stories about the Vikings, JFK, U2, the 1916 Rising and many more
DescriptionArrive at a historic Georgian townhouse located on St Stephen's Green, situated in the heart of Dublin City. Walk up the front steps, and be greeted by a smile and warm welcome. Start your visit by exploring a series of self-guided exhibitions. Explore exhibitions which tell the story of famous Irish band U2, the Irish Times Newspaper, and the 'Golden Age' of Dublin. Within each room, discover fascinating stories and anecdotes about Ireland's capital city. Then, meet with a guide who will take you through a collection donated by the people of Ireland to tell the story of their capital. After about 29 minutes, you will have a comprehensive understanding of Dublin's long history. As your visit to the Little Museum comes to an end, be sure to chat with your guide. Get specialized recommendations depending on your interests, and discover the best that the city has to offer during your stay.
Includes29-minute guided tour Three floors of exhibitions 10% discount in the café onsite A secure cloakroom Temporary exhibitions Parking Food and drinks
- There are numerous stairs in the building
- There are chairs located in every room across every level of the museum
- In response to COVID-19 the museum will operate with reduced capacity and on a self-guided basis
- The Museum tour is at 4PM each day
- A cloakroom is not currently provided. This is to eliminate the risk of cross contamination of our guests' luggage
- Visitors must wear face coverings such as visors or masks while within the museum
- There are several guided tours. The first in-house guided tour starts at 11:00 AM and the second in-house guided tour starts at 4:00 PM.