Dublin: 2-Hour Whiskey Tasting Tour22 Reviews
On this tour, you will visit 3 pubs and sample 5 premium Irish whiskies, always accompanied by a fully trained whiskey guide. You will start the tour in the Dingle Whiskey Bar, then travel on to Bowes Lounge, and finally, go to Palace Bar.
- Taste 5 premium Irish whiskies and visit 3 Irish pubs with a special place in history
- Have an expert whiskey guide handpick the whiskies at each establishment
- Learn about the history of whiskey and of Ireland
DescriptionTake in the sights, sounds, and tastes of Ireland's legendary whiskies. You will be guided around Dublin's most established whiskey establishments by an expert whiskey guide. The tour will start in one of the city center's newest whiskey venues, the Dingle Whiskey Bar, built to showcase Irish whiskey. After this. you will visit Bowes Lounge, a legendary Irish pub. And last but not least, you will visit the Palace Bar in Temple Bar, the spirit home of Irish Whiskey with a rich history frequented both by Brendan Behan and Flann O'Brien. You will taste premium whiskies in each of the three pubs, handpicked by an expert whiskey guide at each establishment. You will also learn about the history of whiskey and of Ireland.
Includes5 whiskeys Professional whiskey guide All entry fees
- Excellent value for money
- Get insider tips from a local
- Small group ensures personal service
- All-inclusive tour