My Guide Website?
Abbey Theatre Walking Tour
Journey outdoors, from riverside to green spaces, and learn how all the world’s a stage. This guided walking tour has been specially created to explore connections to Irish theatre all around Dublin.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Dublin:If youʻre booking your trip to Dublin last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- From Dublin: Half-Day Trip to Glendalough and Wicklow
- From Dublin: Cliffs of Moher, Burren & Galway City Day Tour
- Dublin: Full-Day Tour to Cork, Cobh and Blarney Castle
- Northern Ireland 3-Day Tour from Dublin
- Cliffs of Moher and Blarney 2-Day Tour from Dublin
- Discover Dublin's hidden theatre history
- Experience historic sites and hidden gems
- Immerse yourself in Dublin's cultural landscape
DescriptionJoin an experienced guide to explore places connected to Dublin's theatre history. Starting from the National Theatre, the tour explores sites around the city to uncover the past, present, and future of Irish drama. This guided walking tour is the only one in town dedicated to the city’s theatre history. You'll see sites of cultural and historical importance, and discover connections to Irish theatre along the way. Taking in sculptures, murals and exhibitions, it is an immersive introduction to the city.
- The full walking tour will take place outdoors. Walking tours will proceed in wet weather or rain, and participants are advised to plan for changeable weather.