Best Accommodation in St Patrick?s + Christ Church Cathedrals
Local Recommendations from our My Guide Dublin team
Dublin offers a range of accommodation as diverse as its inhabitants.
Whether you're visiting for a night, a fortnight or several months, there are plenty of choices in all price categories. Appealing to young travelers, backpackers and those on a tight budget, Dublin's hostels provide all the basics (and often more) very affordably. There's also a great variety of mid-level options for visitors who want comfort and a fab location - without bells and whistles. At the pinnacle, Dublin's 5-star hotels are as flat-out luxurious (and can be as heart-stoppingly dear) as you'd expect in a European capital. But don't fret if a stay at these paragons of indulgence is beyond your means - you could always treat yourself to one of their Afternoon Teas.
Book Top Experiences and Tours in Dublin:If youʻre booking your trip to Dublin last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- From Dublin: Half-Day Trip to Glendalough and Wicklow
- From Dublin: Cliffs of Moher, Burren & Galway City Day Tour
- Dublin: Full-Day Tour to Cork, Cobh and Blarney Castle
- Northern Ireland 3-Day Tour from Dublin
- Cliffs of Moher and Blarney 2-Day Tour from Dublin