My Guide Website?
Dublin: Trinity College, Castle, Guinness and Whiskey Tour
Embark on a whirlwind tour of Dublin's wonders while soaking up its vibrant atmosphere. See the Book of Kells at Trinity College, try Irish whiskey in the Liberties, and finish at Guinness Storehouse.
- Explore Dublin Castle & St Patrick's Cathedral
- Discover Trinity College, its library & witness the special Book of Kells
- Savor whiskey & Guinness in The Liberties
- Enjoy a self-guided tour of the Guinness brewery, and drink from the rooftop bar
- Experience the best of Dublin's culture, history, and fun in just one day
DescriptionStep back in time and delve into the city's rich history, from Viking invasions to Georgian grandeur. You'll be swept away by the charm of the locals, who are sure to make you feel right at home. As you explore the city's key sights, you'll uncover surprises around every corner - it's no wonder so many people fall in love with Dublin! No trip to Dublin would be complete without a visit to Trinity College, one of the world's most renowned universities. Marvel at the staggering library and the magnificent Book of Kells - a true celebration of meticulous craftsmanship. With only one page displayed each day, every visit to Trinity College is a truly special moment. Travel back in time to the Norman period as you explore Dublin Castle, a historic spot that played an integral role in Irish history for centuries. You'll also have the chance to marvel at the breathtaking arches of Christchurch Cathedral and hear interesting tales about St. Patrick's Cathedral during your short stroll across Dublin. Ready to indulge in the best of Irish culture? Head to The Liberties, Dublin's most charming neighborhood, for a whiskey-tasting session after a guided tour. Savor the unique flavors of craft whiskey and relax with a whiskey-based cocktail - a true taste of Ireland! And of course, no trip to Dublin would be complete without a pint of Guinness. Take a self-guided tour of the brewery that brews it and learn about the brewing process, the Guinness family, and the astounding 9,000-year lease. Then head to the rooftop bar for 360-degree views and let a Guinness pro pour you the best pint you've ever had. Dublin is a city unlike any other, with a truly unique mix of culture, history, and fun. Join us for an unforgettable tour that showcases the best of this vibrant city in just one day!
IncludesFull-day guided tour of Dublin's must-see sights and attractions First access entrance to Book of Kells & Old Trinity Library Historic center walking tour including the grounds of Dublin Castle Visit to whiskey distillery with a guided tour and whiskey tasting and whiskey cocktail included Visit to Guinness storehouse audio guided tour and a pint of Guinness included Local English-speaking guide
- -Our group tour utilizes multiple areas that are not wheelchair/stroller accessible. Those with wheelchairs/strollers should contact us so we can arrange your visit. -Areas visited during this tour are subject to closure. Your guide may need to modify the itinerary on the day of the tour. -Only small bags are permitted in the Book of Kells/Old Trinity Library and there are no cloakroom facilities. If you bring a large bag, you may be refused entry. -The Old Trinity Library is closed from 1st September 2023 for renovations. Instead, we will visit the temporary multimedia exhibition that Trinity College will open in its place.
Easy cancellationCancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
Reserve Your ExperienceFrom€149.00Book Now Reserve now & pay later to book your spot and pay nothing today