My Guide Website?
From Dublin: Half-Day Guided Coastal Tour to Howth Village353 Reviews
Take a break away from the busy Dublin streets with this scenic half-day bus tour to Howth Summit and fishing village. Enjoy breathtaking views with a guided walk on the cliffs of Howth.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Dublin:If youʻre booking your trip to Dublin last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Embark on a half-day trip to Howth Summit and its famous fishing village
- Explore the picturesque Howth Village at your leisure
- See the medieval ruins of St. Mary's Abbey
- Take the opportunity to try some local seafood
- Get sweeping views on a Guided Walking Tour of the Cliffs of Howth
DescriptionDiscover the charming seaside village of Howth with Big Bus Tours on this half-day Coastal Tour. The tour includes a return bus journey from Dublin to Howth Summit and its famous fishing village. Take in the incredible views of the cliffs of Howth during a guided walking tour and then enjoy free time to explore the picturesque Howth Village at your leisure. Get a glimpse of the 19th-century Martello Tower, and stroll past the medieval ruins of St. Mary’s Abbey. Take the opportunity while you are there to try some of the best seafood and fish and chips Ireland has to offer. This leisurely excursion is the perfect way to enjoy the seaside beauty of Howth Village.
IncludesRoundtrip transportation from Dublin 1-hour walking tour of the Howth Cliffs Guide Free time to explore Howth
- Coastal Tours depart from Big Bus Tours Stop #1 (13 Upper O'Connell Street) at 14:00. The total Coastal Tour time is 4 hours (60 minutes to Howth, 60-minute walking tour, 75 minutes free time, 60 minutes back to Dublin).