Best Restaurants in Smithfield + Four Courts Area
Local Recommendations from our My Guide Dublin team
Dublin's food scene has evolved from a landscape of largely uninspired carveries and basic pub grub.
These days, it's a culinary free-for-all and there's something to tickle even the most jaded palate.Sure you can still find places to enjoy a traditional bacon and cabbage slap-up, or a bowl of old-style Dublin coddle (a stew with bacon and sausages) - and many pubs do great grub.However the boom years of the mid to late nineties saw a menu explosion across Ireland in general (and Dublin in particular), as nationalities from all over the globe arrived to enjoy the good times. And while the last few years have been tough, it means that those eateries that have managed to survive have done so for a reason.
Book Top Experiences and Tours in Dublin:If youʻre booking your trip to Dublin last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Dublin: Cliffs of Moher, Atlantic Edge & Galway City
- From Dublin: Guided Day Trip to Cliffs of Moher and Galway
- From Dublin: Wicklow Mountains, Glendalough & Kilkenny Tour
- Dublin: Boyne Valley with Newgrange and Bru Na Boinne Entry
- From Dublin: Galway and Kerry 3-Day Budget Tour