My Guide Website?
St Patrick's Cathedral: Self-Guided Cathedral Admission1026 Reviews
As the largest cathedral and one of the most important pilgrimage sites in Ireland, Saint Patrick’s has been at the heart of Dublin and Ireland’s history and culture for over 800 years. Visit the cathedral and learn about its history.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Dublin:If youʻre booking your trip to Dublin last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- From Dublin: Half-Day Trip to Glendalough and Wicklow
- From Dublin: Cliffs of Moher, Burren & Galway City Day Tour
- Dublin: Full-Day Tour to Cork, Cobh and Blarney Castle
- Northern Ireland 3-Day Tour from Dublin
- Cliffs of Moher and Blarney 2-Day Tour from Dublin
- Visit where Jonathan Swift, author of 'Gulliver's Travels' and dean of the cathedral, is buried and learn about his life and work
- See the Door of Reconciliation, which gave rise to the Irish expression 'to chance your arm'
- Learn about its history through interactive touch screen technology and take a brass rubbing in the Discovery Space
- Experience beautiful Gothic architecture and stained glass windows, including a window showing the life of Saint Patrick in 39 images