My Guide Website?
Songs and Heritage of Dublin - Walking Tour1 Reviews
Explore the historical and cultural gems of Dublin on a 2-hour easy-paced walking tour.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Dublin:If youʻre booking your trip to Dublin last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- From Dublin: Half-Day Trip to Glendalough and Wicklow
- From Dublin: Cliffs of Moher, Burren & Galway City Day Tour
- Dublin: Full-Day Tour to Cork, Cobh and Blarney Castle
- Northern Ireland 3-Day Tour from Dublin
- Cliffs of Moher and Blarney 2-Day Tour from Dublin
- Explore Dublin in a musical way
- Visit the most famous places in the city
- Hear facinating stories and facts
DescriptionExplore the historical and cultural gems of Dublin on a 2-hour easy-paced walking tour. Begin at Christ Church Cathedral, a stunning medieval church, then visit Dublin Castle, a historic castle and government complex. See the Olympia Theatre, a historic theater that has hosted famous names in music and theater. Take a photo with the iconic Molly Malone Statue, cross the famous Ha'penny Bridge and stroll through the colorful streets of Temple Bar, one of Dublin's most popular neighborhoods. Finally, visit Viking Dublin, an interactive museum that brings the Viking and Medieval history of Dublin to life. This tour will give you a great sense of Dublin's rich history and culture, and you will leave with a deeper understanding of the city and its people.
IncludesProfessional tour guide
- Entrance fees are not included on this tour.