Rail Tour: The Cliffs of Moher & Bunratty Castle Tour21 Reviews
Enjoy a day trip to Ireland's rugged and unique mid-western coast, through Limerick and along the mighty River Shannon. Then, it's on to the imposing Bunratty Castle, followed by the stunning Cliffs of Moher, the Burren and Galway Bay.
- Take in stunning views from the Cliffs of Moher
- Marvel at the unique landscape of the Burren
- Visit Bunratty Castle and Folk Village
DescriptionCheck in with us at Dublin Heuston Station at 06:40 to take the InterCity train service to Limerick. Upon arrival, we will join our coach bus and have a short tour of the treaty city, the setting for 'Angela's Ashes'. From there, we will head north to Bunratty Castle and Folk Village (admission included), then to a Doolin Pub for our traditional Irish lunch stop. Then, it's on to the majestic Cliffs of Moher on the country's wild Atlantic coast, one of Ireland's most famous and beautiful attractions. After that, we'll enter the unique lunar landscape of the Burren, rounding Black Head before heading along the shores of Galway Bay to reach Galway, the city of the tribes. After taking some time to take in this beautiful city, we will board our Dublin-bound train, arriving at Heuston Station at 21:00.
IncludesAll admission fees Any meals
- Tour runs Monday to Saturday. Breakfast and light meals are available for purchase on InterCity trains.
- Unfortunately, this tour cannot accommodate mobility scooters
- Wheelchair users must have some mobility to climb the steps of the coach. Coaches used are not wheelchair friendly unfortunately
- Wheelchairs must be able to fold in order to store them in the luggage compartment of the coach