My Guide Website?
Rail Tour from Dublin: The Ring of Kerry26 Reviews
An all day tour offering a unique opportunity to experience the world-renowned Ring of Kerry, with its overwhelming mountains and seascapes.
- Admire the stunning landscapes along the Ring of Kerry
- Pass Carrauntoohil, the highest mountain in Ireland
- See the spectacular Lakes of Killarney
DescriptionTake a full-day tour of the Ring of Kerry. Check-in to Dublin Heuston station (Customer Service Desk) for 07:00 departure on InterCity train to Killarney. There is a breakfast service available on board the train from Dublin. On arrival in Killarney, you will begin a wonderful day viewing some of Ireland’s most spectacular scenery, including Dingle Bay. You'll also see the Macgillicuddy Reeks, Ireland's highest mountain, Carrantoohill, Moll's Gap, Ladies View, and the world-famous Lakes of Killarney. Return to Killarney for your return train to Dublin (with light meals available on board). Arrival in Dublin is at 21:15. Departs daily (Monday - Saturday).
- Mobility scooters cannot be accommodated on this tour.
- Wheelchair users must have some mobility to climb the steps onto the coach as coaches are not wheelchair friendly.
- Wheelchairs must fold so that they can be stored in the luggage compartment of the coach.
Easy cancellationCancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
Reserve Your ExperienceFrom€129.00Book Now Reserve now & pay later to book your spot and pay nothing today