My Guide Website?
Dublin: Traditional Pub Tour13 Reviews
Escape the tourist area and visit four local pubs, enjoying tasters of Craft Beer, Whiskey, Gin & Tonic and a glass of Guinness! Enjoy traditional Irish food (optional), and an Irish music session!
- Try three different styles of craft beer from a local Irish micro-brewery (cider options available)
- Enjoy a taster of a fine single malt Irish whiskey as well as a unique Irish 'milk gin'
- Savor a glass of the 'black stuff' in a real Dublin pub
- Treat yourself to a traditional Irish stew, fish and chips, or another delicious choice
- Experience an improvized session where musicians play Irish music in the traditional style
DescriptionYour guide will begin your tour by taking you through a tasting of three different styles of craft beer (cider options are also available) from a local Irish brewery. As you taste, they will explain how the craft beer industry is going from strength to strength in Ireland. The next venue will be the location for a glass of Guinness and an opportunity to taste some of the best stout in the city, as your guide explains why stout tastes so good in Dublin. Following that, you will enjoy a single malt whiskey tasting as your guide describes the resurgence of the Irish whiskey industry, before enjoying a taster of an Irish 'milk gin' and tonic. Throughout your tour, complement your drinks with delicious Irish food (optional), and finish the night in a local pub listening to the best of traditional Irish music.
Includes3 x 5-ounce samples of Craft Beer 1 half-pint of Guinness 1 35-milliliter sample of Single Malt Irish Whiskey 1 x 35-milliliter sample of craft Irish Gin with Toniconic
Easy cancellationCancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
Reserve Your ExperienceFrom€42.00Book Now Reserve now & pay later to book your spot and pay nothing today