Dublin: The Fantastic Private Walking Tour
On this 3-hour walking tour of Dublin's city center, discover the main sites, become immersed in its history, and experience the life, songs and stories of Ireland’s capital city.
- Get introduced to Dublin modern city life with a private guide
- Listen to the songs and stories of Irish people
- Walk the steps of Irish history, from ancient days, to Vikings and Normans
DescriptionIn the courtyard of Dublin Castle, your footfalls will echo through the castle’s 800-year history. At the GPO on O’Connell Street, be exhilarated as you stand where crowds gathered in 1916 for the Declaration of Irish Independence & the passions of poets and Irish freedom fighters throughout the centuries were born anew. Can you feel it? Welcome to Dublin! The purpose of this tour is to make you fall in love with Dublin at first sight. It is perhaps your first time in the city? Or maybe you are here on a business trip and in between conference events day after day, with very little time to actually see the city? Or you have just a few hours to experience Dublin before your connecting flight takes off. Why not do it with a private guide? This 3-hour Fantastic Tour of Dublin is designed for those who are short on time but hungry to get to know Dublin for what it is – a city with beautiful and sometimes troubled history, a city founded by strangers and invaded by strangers in the old times, that is so friendly and accepting of strangers today.
IncludesPrivate tour with possibility to customise the itinerary to your interests and needs The guide can pick you up from your hotel, if central Food and drinks are not included, but you will stop for a tea/coffee/pint in the middle of the tour Gratuities/tips are welcome On this tour, no entry tickets are required
- 10:00 AM is the best time to start this tour
- Please bring comfortable walking shoes • It is advisable to have an umbrella and/or a rain jacket • Children (16 years old and younger) can join for free, accompanied by adults • This tour is suitable for people with mobility issues