Dublin: Self-Guided Audio Tour in English1 Reviews
Stroll the streets of Dublin at your own pace on a self-guided, English-language audio tour. Journey through more than 1,000 years of history as you discover monuments to legendary Irish figures, such as Molly Malone and Wolfe Tone.
- Enjoy the flexibility of a self-guided walking tour
- Stroll through the streets of Dublin listening to a fascinating commentary
- See iconic attractions, such as Dublin Castle and the Ha' Penny Bridge
DescriptionExplore Dublin at your own pace on a self-guided audio tour. Journey through history as you learn about the early political struggles and events that followed. Hear about the Irish potato famine and other events as you visit attractions including Dublin Castle and the Garden of Remembrance. Immerse yourself in a traditional way of life at the pubs and music venues. Visit attractions such as the General Post Office and James Joyce Statue. Learn about legendary characters such as Charles Stewart Parnell and Molly Malone. Stroll down Grafton Street, admire the Ha' Penny Bridge and visit the Royal Exchange. Discover the site of the Book of Kells and much more.
IncludesAudio guide (English language only) Self-paced walking tour Transportation Entrance fees Food and drinks
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Please wear comfortable walking shoes and warm clothes, a hat and sunscreen
- Please note that this is an audio tour. No physical guide will accompany you
- There are no specific starting times for the tours
- Please see your printable voucher for information on how to download your audio guide
- Please note that the audio guide is only available in English