My Guide Website?
Dublin: Private Tour of City Monuments in Spanish2 Reviews
See the attractions and monuments of Dublin like the City Hall, Dublin Castle, St. Patrick's Cathedral, and Temple Bar. Learn about the history of the city with your local, Spanish-speaking guide.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Dublin:If youʻre booking your trip to Dublin last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Discover Dublin in the most exclusive way.
- Enjoy a professional guide in Spanish exclusively for your group.
- You decide the meeting point. We are waiting for you anywhere in the center.
- We adapt to your preferences!
- You set the pace. We make the breaks you want to drink coffee, shop, take photos
DescriptionThe Private Tour of Dublin is the most comfortable and personal way to get to know Dublin, since you will have a guide at your disposal to discover the most interesting corners of the city. Being a private tour, the guide will pick you up at the hotel, attraction or agreed place, as long as it is central. We will tour Dublin at your own pace, with time to take all the photos you want, buy some souvenirs or even have lunch in a restaurant to your liking. The walk ends in the place you want, so you can take advantage and enter the last monument on your itinerary. In our standard itinerary we will see the most important monuments and attractions of Dublin: City Hall or City Hall, Dublin Castle, Saint Patrick's Cathedral, Georgian houses, Temple Bar, Ha'Penny Bridge, Bank of Ireland, Trinity College, Cathedral of the Holy Trinity…
IncludesSpanish speaking guide. Private walking tour, exclusively for the people of the group. Start of the tour at the desired location in the center of Dublin. The included itinerary that appears in the tour description is approximate, and corresponds to the 6-hour option. If you have chosen the 3-hour one, the itinerary will be shorter.
- - You must be 15 minutes before at the meeting point. You decide where your guide will wait for you within the city center. - Is the tour canceled if it rains? It is not canceled, we always go out!