My Guide Website?
Dublin: Giant's Causeway & Glens of Antrim Day Tour23 Reviews
Experience Northern Island on a day trip from Dublin. Enjoy the scenic Glens of Antrim, and the columns of the Giant's Causeway. See the Bushmills Distillery and the ruins of medieval Dunluce Castle.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Dublin:If youʻre booking your trip to Dublin last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Dublin: Cliffs of Moher, Atlantic Edge & Galway City
- From Dublin: Guided Day Trip to Cliffs of Moher and Galway
- From Dublin: Wicklow Mountains, Glendalough & Kilkenny Tour
- Dublin: Boyne Valley with Newgrange and Bru Na Boinne Entry
- From Dublin: Galway and Kerry 3-Day Budget Tour
- Head to the Antrim Coast as you travel across the lovely Glens of Antrim
- Look out over the horizon from the Carrick-a-Rede rope bridge
- See the ancient basalt columns forming the Giant's Causeway
DescriptionMeet your group and your tour representatives at Dublin’s Connolly Station at 7:10 AM for the 7:35 AM departure of the Enterprise Service to Belfast. Your tour begins when the train arrives in Belfast and you head to the famous Antrim Coast Road, crossing the lovely Glens of Antrim. This tour will take you to the stunning Giant's Causeway, with a photo stop to admire medieval Dunluce Castle. Afterwards, you’ll return to Belfast, where you’ll board the train to Dublin, arriving at Connolly Station at approximately 10:15 PM.
IncludesAll admission fees Transportation and transfers Guided tours
- Please note that British currency (GBP) is required in Northern Ireland. A GBP 1.85 charge is payable if you cross the Carrick-a-Rede rope bridge (local charge). The tour operates Monday-Saturday. During January/February and November/December, you will return to Dublin at 20:20.