Cliffs of Moher and Galway Tour in Italian or Spanish102 Reviews
Breathe fresh air and feel the sea breeze 220 meters high on the edge of the Cliffs of Moher. Take in the beauty of this impressive Irish landscape then enjoy the city of Galway with its irregular colorful streets and great atmosphere.
- See the most impressive cliffs in Ireland
- Discover the city of Galway
- Cross the stony region of the Burren
- Admire breathtaking landscape
- Pass by pretty villages and castles
DescriptionDiscover the beauty of the west of Ireland on this day tour with your expert, guide. Depart from Dublin and cross the country from east to west before arriving in Galway. Here you will have 1.5-hours of free time to explore the lively streets and stroll around the colorful town. Take the river walk to the Cathedral and explore the banks of the river Corrib. Continue your journey and pass the pretty villages and castles along Galway Bay. Cross the stony Burren region and admire the curious rocky landscape, on route to the spectacular Cliffs of Moher. Feel the sea spray at 220 meters high. See puffins and other birds that are almost extinct in the rest of the continent. Spend 2 hours enjoying the scenery and walking along the cliff path. You can visit the visitor centre exhibition and the self-service restaurant for lunch. Then, return to Dublin via Limerick through the Obama centre.
IncludesItalian or Spanish speaking tour guide Entrance fee to the Cliffs of Moher and visitor center Food or drink Gratuities
- The duration of the tour is approximately 12 hours with the longest bus ride of 2 hours and 15 minutes
- The tour will depart punctually both from Dublin and the successive stops
- This tour needs a minimum number of people. If this number is not reached, the local partner will contact you to offer you: a booking to another tour on the same day, the same tour on another day or give you the money back