My Guide Website?
Giants Causeway, Dark Hedges, Dunluce & Belfast Tour
Dublin: Giants Causeway, Dark Hedges, Dunluce & Belfast Tour
- Visit the Giant's Causeway and admire the formation and beauty of the area
- Enjoy photo stop at the most beautiful castle ruin in Ireland, Dunluce Castle
- Travel down the romantic avenue of beech trees at Dark Hedges
- Learn stories of folklore and history with a few myths and legends
- Spend at least 2 hours at the stunning Giants Causeway
DescriptionTour the coastline of Northern Ireland on a day trip from Dublin in a comfortable bus. Visit iconic sights, including the Giant's Causeway, the Dark Hedges, Dunluce Castle, and Belfast. Depart Dublin and travel North, stopping at a service station along the way for breakfast, to buy lunch, and to stretch your legs. Your first attraction is to take a 5-minute photo stop at the famous and picturesque ruins of Dunluce Castle. Afterward, head to the Giant's Causeway, formed from about 40,000 interlocking basalt columns. Enjoy at least 2 hours at the UNESCO World Heritage Site and get up close to the hexagonal columns, often referred to as the '8th Wonder of the World.' Take in the fantastic views of the Irish Sea and then spend around 20 minutes traveling along the avenue of intertwined beech trees known as 'Dark Hedges.' Planted in the 18th-century by the Stuart family, the beautiful sight was used in the Game of Thrones series and the Transformers movie. Lastly, head to Belfast, the capital of Northern Ireland and the birthplace of the Titanic ocean liner. Stop next to Belfast City Hall and spend approximately 1.5 hours exploring the city. Do some sightseeing, shopping, and grab some food before continuing the journey home.
IncludesTransportation by bus Live commentary onboard Tour guide and separate driver
- Northern Ireland's currency is Pound Sterling but most places accept card payment. Except for food/drinks and souvenirs, there are no additional costs for the day If your child is used to traveling, please book 1 seat per child. Kindly bring your own child seat You will be responsible for all visa requirements All times are approximate. The locations might be visited in a different order, depending on traffic and weather Due to the nature of this tour and the safety of all guests, the tour operator reserves the right to refuse service to passengers who show signs of intoxication. In such a case, no refund will be issued It is recommended to carry a packed lunch