Dublin: Half-Day Private Walking Tour9 Reviews
Walk the historic streets of Dublin on an award-winning private tour created by renowned author and historian Pat Liddy. Tours cater to small groups and families, and visit attractions such as the Guinness Storehouse, Docklands area, and Howth.
- Walk the historic streets of Dublin on a tour tailored to your personal preferences
- Get discounted entry to some of Dublin's top attractions, such as the Guinness Storehouse and Trinity College
- Discover hidden city gems from professional guides
- Explore further in your own time with the complimentary map of Dublin
- Start your tour at a time to suit you
DescriptionExplore Dublin according to your own personal interests on a 3-hour walking tour of the city’s historic streets. Created by renowned historian and author Pat Liddy, the team of professional tour guides will tailor each tour to suit your tastes. They will meet you at your centrally located Dublin hotel, and take you on a journey through the Irish capital’s colorful, and at times traumatic, history. Travel back in time, from early medieval times to the present, and discover the cities literary associations and architectural heritage. Or focus on the more macabre aspects of Dublin. You can start at any time you like, and tours can cater for family walks, looking after the needs and interests of the younger family members if required. Full of fascinating stories, surprising facts, hidden gems, and bags of humor, each tour also comes with discounted entrance to the main tourist attractions, such as the Trinity College Library and the Book of Kells Exhibition, St Michan's Church, where you can see mummified bodies, the Guinness Storehouse, and Jameson Distillery.
IncludesWalking tour of up to 3 hours Guide
- Tours operate in all weathers