My Guide Website?
Dublin: City Sightseeing Hop-On Hop-Off Bus Tour75 Reviews
Discover the very best of Dublin with an unlimited 24 or 48 hour hop-on hop-off bus tour. See all the famous landmarks of the city, including the The Ha’penny Bridge, Phoenix Park, Guinness Storehouse and much more.
- Enjoy an unlimited hop-on hop-off bus tour of Dublin for 24 or 48 hours
- Learn more about all the landmarks with multilingual audio tour commentary
- Admire the views of the River Liffey and Phoenix Park from an open top bus
DescriptionExplore Dublin at your own pace on a sightseeing bus. See all of the sights of the city with unlimited hop-on hop-off for either 24 or 48 hours. Learn about the history and heritage of Dublin from on-board audio commentary provided in nine languages: English, Spanish, German, Italian, French, Portuguese, Chinese, Russian, and Polish. During the summer months, the tour will be conducted by a live English-speaking guide on every other bus. You’ll get a chance to hop-off at the world-famous Guinness Storehouse to discover the origins of one of the world’s most famous beverages. For a touch of sophistication, head over to the Irish Museum of Modern Art, where you’ll experience a staggering collection of art work. You can remain on the bus for a full loop, enjoying the 360 degree views from the open-top deck of sights such as Phoenix Park and the River Liffey. The tour operates all year round (except on Christmas Day), and runs daily. The tour operates from 11 AM-4 PM, with departures every 40 minutes, beginning at College Green, but passengers can hop on to the tour at any bus stop along the route. Dublin City Route stops: • Irish Whiskey Museum • Dublin Castle • Christchurch Cathedral • St Patrick’s Cathedral • The Dublin Liberties Distillery • Guinness Storehouse • Pearse Lyons Distillery • Irish Museum of Modern Art • Kilmainham Gaol • Heuston Station • Phoenix Park • Parkgate Street • Collins Barracks • Smithfield Square • Temple Bar • The Writers’ Museum • O’Connell Street • The GPO • EPIC The Irish Emigration Museum • The Convention Centre Dublin • U2 Studios • Ballsbridge • RDS Main Hall • Simmonscourt • Morehampton Road • Leeson Street Upper • Merrion Square • Merrion Street • St Stephen’s Green • Dawson Street
IncludesUnlimited hop-on hop-off bus tour for 24 or 48 hours 10% discount at Irish Whiskey Museum 10% discount at Irish Day Tours 10% discount at Lazy Bike Tours Live commentary in English or multilingual audio commentary Gratuities Food and Drink Entry to attractions
- • With your voucher, enjoy flexible access for up to 12 months from the travel date you select at check-out
- Live commentary is provided in English on every other bus during the summer months.
- For buses without a live guide, audio commentary is provided in nine languages (English, Spanish, German, Italian, French, Portuguese, Chinese, Russian, and Polish)
- The tour runs every 40 minutes
Easy cancellationCancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
Instant Booking ConfirmationBook Now