My Guide Website?
Dublin: City Sightseeing Hop-On Hop-Off Bus Tour133 Reviews
Explore the very best of Dublin with an unlimited 24, 48, or 72-hour hop-on hop-off bus tour. See all the famous landmarks of the city, including The Ha’penny Bridge, Phoenix Park, and Guinness Storehouse.
- Enjoy an unlimited hop-on hop-off bus tour of Dublin for 24, 48, or 72 hours
- Learn more about all the landmarks with multilingual audio tour commentary
- Admire the views of the River Liffey and Phoenix Park from an open top bus
- Bring your kids along with two tickets for those aged 4-12 for each adult
- Enjoy a free guided walking tour from Barnardo Square included with your ticket
DescriptionExplore Dublin at your own pace on a sightseeing bus. See all of the sights of the city with unlimited hop-on hop-off for either 24, 48, or 72 hours. Learn about the history and heritage of Dublin from on-board audio commentary. During the summer months, the tour will be conducted by a live English-speaking guide on every other bus. You’ll get a chance to hop off at the world-famous Guinness Storehouse to discover the origins of one of the world’s most famous beverages. For a touch of sophistication, head over to the Irish Museum of Modern Art, where you’ll experience a staggering collection of artwork. You can remain on the bus for a full loop, enjoying the 360 degree views from the open-top deck of sights such as Phoenix Park and the River Liffey. Dublin City Route stops: • Irish Whiskey Museum • Dublin Castle • Christchurch Cathedral • St Patrick’s Cathedral • The Dublin Liberties Distillery • Guinness Storehouse • Pearse Lyons Distillery • Irish Museum of Modern Art • Heuston Station • Phoenix Park, Dublin Zoo • Parkgate Street • Collins Barracks • Smithfield Square • Temple Bar • The Writers’ Museum • O’Connell Street • The GPO, Abbey Theatre • EPIC The Irish Emigration Museum • The Convention Centre Dublin • U2 Studios • Merrion Square, Natural History Museum, The National Gallery of Ireland • National Gallery - Merrion Street Upper • St. Stephen's Green, The Little Museum of Dublin • Mansion House and St Ann's Church
IncludesUnlimited hop-on hop-off bus tour for 24, 48, or 72 hours Live commentary in English or multilingual audio commentary Discounts on some local tours and attractions 2 kids (aged 4-12) go free with every paying adult Guided walking tour from Barnardo Square
- The tour runs from 915 AM - 5 PM and the full loop duration is 105 minutes • With your voucher, enjoy flexible access for up to 12 months from the travel date you select at check-out
- Live commentary is provided in English on every other bus during the summer months.
- For buses without a live guide, audio commentary is provided in nine languages (English, Spanish, German, Italian, French, Portuguese, Chinese, Russian, and Polish)
- The tour runs every 60 minutes
- The walking tour runs at 11 AM and 2 PM every day and starts at Barnardo Square next to City Hall
Easy cancellationCancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
Reserve Your ExperienceFrom€28.00Book Now Reserve now & pay later to book your spot and pay nothing today