Dublin: Afternoon Tea Vintage Bus Trip81 Reviews
Take a step back in time and experience Dublin in a unique way. Enjoy afternoon tea on board a fully restored 1960s vintage double-decker bus.
- Experience Dublin on board a vintage double decker bus
- Indulge in a delicious afternoon tea
- Listen to your hosts share their favourite stories of Dublin
DescriptionRelax on board a vintage 1960s double-decker bus that has been fully restored and decorated to the highest standard. Sit back and enjoy a full afternoon tea with vegan, vegetarian, and gluten-free options available. The seasonal menu includes a trio of freshly made sandwiches, freshly baked scones with jam, butter, and clotted cream, and desserts including a cheesecake, lemon drizzle cake, and almond bakewells among others. There is a wide range of teas, coffees, and hot chocolates to choose from. Listen to 1950s jazz play while you have a jaunt around the city and hear the hosts' share their favorite stories of Dublin. Have time to enjoy a chat over a cup of tea and food, the real Irish way. This is a very personalized way to see Dublin as the hosts are always on hand to answer any questions you may have. Tour begins at 4-6 Essex Street East and travels past Trinity College, Georgian Dublin, Merrion Square, St. Stephen’s Green, St. Patrick’s Cathedral, and Christ Church Cathedral. It continues down the Quays past the Guinness brewery and into the Phoenix Park.
IncludesFull afternoon tea (traditional, gluten-free, vegan or vegetarian options) Endless supply of tea and coffees Thermal keep cup as a souvenir
- This tour is suitable for those older than six years old
- Unfortunately, this tour is not wheelchair accessible
- There will be no alcohol on board
- There are no bathrooms on board
- There are vegan, vegetarian, and gluten-free options available
- There are seats both upstairs and downstairs