My Guide Website?
Dublin: Afternoon Tea Vintage Bus Trip780 Reviews
Take a step back in time and experience Dublin in a unique way. Enjoy afternoon tea on board a fully restored 1960s vintage double-decker bus.
- Experience Dublin on board a vintage double decker bus
- Indulge in a delicious afternoon tea
- Listen to your hosts share their favourite stories of Dublin
DescriptionRelax on board a vintage 1960s double-decker bus that has been fully restored and decorated to the highest standard. Sit back and enjoy a full afternoon tea with vegan, vegetarian, and gluten-free options available. The seasonal menu includes sandwiches, freshly baked scones with jam, butter, and clotted cream, and delectable desserts. There is a wide range of teas, coffees, and hot chocolates to choose from. Listen to 1960s music play while you have a jaunt around the city and hear the hosts' share their favuorite stories of Dublin. Have time to enjoy a chat over a cup of tea and food, the real Irish way. This is a very personalised way to see Dublin as the hosts are always on hand to answer any questions you may have. Your tour begins on Stephen's Green and travels past Trinity College, Phoenix Park, Georgian Dublin and Guinnesses to name bur a few.
IncludesFull afternoon tea Endless supply of tea and coffee Thermal keep cup as a souvenir
- There are vegan, vegetarian, and gluten-free options available, but notifications should be provided at least 48 hours for all dietary requirements
- An Infant ticket does not include any food
- There will be no alcohol on board
- There are no bathrooms on board
- There are seats both upstairs and downstairs