My Guide Website?
Dublin: Afternoon Tea Vintage Bus Trip390 Reviews
Take a step back in time and experience Dublin in a unique way. Enjoy afternoon tea on board a fully restored 1960s vintage double-decker bus.
- Experience Dublin on board a vintage double decker bus
- Indulge in a delicious afternoon tea
- Listen to your hosts share their favourite stories of Dublin
DescriptionRelax on board a vintage 1960s double-decker bus that has been fully restored and decorated to the highest standard. Sit back and enjoy a full afternoon tea with vegan, vegetarian, and gluten-free options available. The seasonal menu includes sandwiches, freshly baked scones with jam, butter, and clotted cream, and delectable desserts. There is a wide range of teas, coffees, and hot chocolates to choose from. Listen to 1950s jazz play while you have a jaunt around the city and hear the hosts' share their favorite stories of Dublin. Have time to enjoy a chat over a cup of tea and food, the real Irish way. This is a very personalized way to see Dublin as the hosts are always on hand to answer any questions you may have. Your tour begins in Essex Street East and travels past Trinity College, Georgian Dublin, Merrion Square, St. Stephen’s Green, St. Patrick’s Cathedral, and Christ Church Cathedral. It continues down the Quays past the Guinness brewery and into the Phoenix Park.
IncludesFull afternoon tea (traditional, gluten-free, vegan or vegetarian options) Endless supply of tea and coffees Thermal keep cup as a souvenir
- There are vegan, vegetarian, and gluten-free options available, but notifications should be provided at least 48 hours for all dietary requirements
- Unfortunately, this tour is not wheelchair accessible
- There will be no alcohol on board
- There are no bathrooms on board
- There are seats both upstairs and downstairs
Easy cancellationCancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
Reserve Your ExperienceFrom€51.50Book Now Reserve now & pay later to book your spot and pay nothing today