From Game of Thrones® and Giant's Causeway Tour
Indulge your passion for "Game of Thrones" on a magical tour of its filming locations and the touring exhibition. Depart Dublin and visit the romantic Dark Hedges, spectacular Giant's Causeway, and enjoy quiet villages and Ballintoy Harbor.
Are you a business owner in Dublin?
Promote your business 365 days a year with the #1 Guide to Dublin.
- Gain MAXIMUM EXPOSURE with a 'Dedicated Business Profile'
- Marvel at the interlocking hexagonal stones of the Giant's Causeway
- Visit the Northern Ireland filming locations from 'Game of Thrones'
- Follow in the footsteps of your favorite characters in the show
- Get insider knowledge on the filming and locations
- Visit the GAME OF THRONES: The Touring Exhibition™
DescriptionDepart Dublin and discover some of most photogenic locations in Northern Ireland on a Game of Thrones locations tour and visit the UNESCO World Heritage site of the Giant’s Causeway. Journey down the tunnel-like avenue of intertwined beech trees known as the Dark Hedges, and spend about 10 to 15 minutes at the site where Ayra Stark became friends with Gendry and Hot Pie in Game of Thrones. Continue to the Giant's Causeway to enjoy around 1.5 hours exploring the 40,000 interlocking hexagonal stone columns on the shores of the Atlantic Ocean. Continue to scenic Ballintoy Harbour, and discover where Theon was baptised in front of Balon and Yara, and where Euron was drowned and crowned to be king. Enjoy around 40 minutes to take in the views and reflect on all the magic and mystery of Game of Thrones. Drive through the Glens of Antrim to go to Belfast. You will spend around 45 minutes of free time to admire the city sights. See the famous Crown bar, Belfast City Hall and its Titanic memorial garden, Big Fish and Albert’s Clock. Finally, you will be back in Dublin by around 7:30 PM to 8:30 PM. From April 11th until September 1st, this tour will also visit the GAME OF THRONES: The Touring Exhibition™ in Belfast. The exhibition will showcase props used in the show, as well as wardrobes and many other instantly recognizable bits and pieces used in the filming of the Game of Thrones series.
IncludesTransportation Guided tour Entrance to the Touring Exhibition (ticket value: £16) only from April 11th to September 1st Access to the Giant's Causeway Visit to Ballintoy Harbour Admire the Dark Hedges (King's Road) One hour of free time in Belfast Air conditioned vehicle with a luggage compartment Live commentary onboard All attractions can be seen without extra charges Lunch (recommended to bring a packed lunch) Hotel pick-up and drop off
- Please note that this tour involves a lot of walking. Not recommended for young children or people with limited mobility. If your child is very used to travelling, please book 1 seat per child and bring your own child seat
- Please note that this is a long day trip. It can be up to 2 hours between stops. The tour starts at 6:45 AM and finishes between 7:30 PM - 8:30 PM
- All times are approximate. The locations might be visited in a different order, depending on traffic and weather
- This tour is independently operated. It is not affiliated with HBO or anyone associated with Game of Thrones
- This tour takes you to the most breathtaking spots in the country, whilst taking you to locations where the Game of Thrones episodes were filmed
- Your guide will show you clips to refresh your memory and show you that you are in the exact spot where filming took place. Props or cardboard cutouts are not provided. Your guide will not recite lines from Game of Thrones
Easy cancellationCancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
You may also like
Half-Day Private Dublin Walking Tour for Large Groups
Explore the historic and fascinating city of Dublin in a customizable group tour. Choose to learn about Dublin’s history, literature, architecture, or the darker side o1 ReviewsFrom €220.00
- Best Seller
Full-Day Tour to Cork, Cobh and Blarney Castle
Discover Ireland’s southern capital on a full-day tour to Cork from Dublin, and walk the picturesque city center. Visit the legendary Blarney Stone, and learn the “Qu15 ReviewsFrom €119.00
Dublin Bay: Cruise from the City Centre to Dun Laoghaire
Escape the hustle and bustle of Dublin City and sail on a majestic 60 to 70-minute cruise south of Dublin Bay to the beautiful Dun Laoghaire Harbour.From €25.00
Teeling Whiskey Distillery Tour & Tasting
Experience the Spirit of Dublin on a guided tour of a fully operational distillery, the first new distillery to open in Dublin on over 125 years followed by a tasting of32 ReviewsFrom €17.00
Malahide Castle & Gardens Entrance Ticket
You will love exploring this wonderful castle with its impressive reception rooms and glorious views onto the immaculate grounds. The extensive gardens set in a 260-acre5 ReviewsFrom €14.00
Glasnevin Cemetery Museum: General History Tour
Come visit Glasnevin Museum and take a historical tour of Glasnevin Cemetery, Ireland's Necropolis. Learn about Ireland's rich history through the narratives of Daniel O’Connell, Charles Stewart Parnell, Michael Collins and Eamon DeValera, among others.116 Reviews
- Best Seller
Blarney Castle Full-Day Tour from Dublin
Discover the magic of Blarney Castle and Gardens on a full-day tour from Dublin, kiss the famous Blarney Stone and take a panoramic drive through County Cork.88 ReviewsFrom €59.00
Glendalough: Full-Day Wicklow Mountains Hike and Drive
Spend the day with an experienced guide and enjoy the beauty of the Irish countryside. Take a 1.5-hour walk in Wicklow Mountains National Park and gain insight into the c29 ReviewsFrom €38.00
Newgrange Private Morning Tour from Dublin
Discover a prehistoric monument older than Stonehenge on a 4.5-hour private tour of Newgrange from Dublin. Drive through the Boyne Valley to the circular mound and stone3 ReviewsFrom €350.00
1916 Rise of the Rebels Bus Tour
Explore the events leading up to the 1916 Uprising in Dublin on a 2-hour bus tour. Hear stories about the fight for independence at landmark sites, such as Trinity Colleg83 ReviewsFrom €25.00