From Game of Thrones® and Giant's Causeway Tour
Indulge your passion for "Game of Thrones" on a magical tour of its filming locations and the touring exhibition. Depart Dublin and visit the romantic Dark Hedges, spectacular Giant's Causeway, and enjoy quiet villages and Ballintoy Harbor.
Are you a business owner in Dublin?
Promote your business 365 days a year with the #1 Guide to Dublin.
- Gain MAXIMUM EXPOSURE with a 'Dedicated Business Profile'
- Marvel at the interlocking hexagonal stones of the Giant's Causeway
- Visit the Northern Ireland filming locations from 'Game of Thrones'
- Follow in the footsteps of your favorite characters in the show
- Get insider knowledge on the filming and locations
- Visit the GAME OF THRONES: The Touring Exhibition™
DescriptionDepart Dublin and discover some of most photogenic locations in Northern Ireland on a Game of Thrones locations tour and visit the UNESCO World Heritage site of the Giant’s Causeway. Journey down the tunnel-like avenue of intertwined beech trees known as the Dark Hedges, and spend about 10 to 15 minutes at the site where Ayra Stark became friends with Gendry and Hot Pie in Game of Thrones. Continue to the Giant's Causeway to enjoy around 1.5 hours exploring the 40,000 interlocking hexagonal stone columns on the shores of the Atlantic Ocean. Continue to scenic Ballintoy Harbour, and discover where Theon was baptised in front of Balon and Yara, and where Euron was drowned and crowned to be king. Enjoy around 40 minutes to take in the views and reflect on all the magic and mystery of Game of Thrones. Drive through the Glens of Antrim to go to Belfast. You will spend around 45 minutes of free time to admire the city sights. See the famous Crown bar, Belfast City Hall and its Titanic memorial garden, Big Fish and Albert’s Clock. Finally, you will be back in Dublin by around 7:30 PM to 8:30 PM. From April 11th until September 1st, this tour will also visit the GAME OF THRONES: The Touring Exhibition™ in Belfast. The exhibition will showcase props used in the show, as well as wardrobes and many other instantly recognizable bits and pieces used in the filming of the Game of Thrones series.
IncludesTransportation Guided tour Entrance to the Touring Exhibition (ticket value: £16) only from April 11th to September 1st Access to the Giant's Causeway Visit to Ballintoy Harbour Admire the Dark Hedges (King's Road) One hour of free time in Belfast Air conditioned vehicle with a luggage compartment Live commentary onboard All attractions can be seen without extra charges Lunch (recommended to bring a packed lunch) Hotel pick-up and drop off
- Please note that this tour involves a lot of walking. Not recommended for young children or people with limited mobility. If your child is very used to travelling, please book 1 seat per child and bring your own child seat
- Please note that this is a long day trip. It can be up to 2 hours between stops. The tour starts at 6:45 AM and finishes between 7:30 PM - 8:30 PM
- All times are approximate. The locations might be visited in a different order, depending on traffic and weather
- This tour is independently operated. It is not affiliated with HBO or anyone associated with Game of Thrones
- This tour takes you to the most breathtaking spots in the country, whilst taking you to locations where the Game of Thrones episodes were filmed
- Your guide will show you clips to refresh your memory and show you that you are in the exact spot where filming took place. Props or cardboard cutouts are not provided. Your guide will not recite lines from Game of Thrones
Easy cancellationCancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
You may also like
Wicklow Mountains and Glendalough Lakes Day Tour
Enjoy the beautiful countryside of Wicklow on one of the most popular full-day coach tours from Dublin. Visit spectacular Glendalaough, nestled in the Wicklow Mountains,132 ReviewsFrom €33.00
Howth: Panoramic e-Bike Tour
Cycle to the most breathtaking views in Ireland without getting out of breath during a 2.5-hour tour. Explore the peninsula on an e-bike, which is a great fun, easy, safe1 ReviewsFrom €48.00
Dublin Surrounds Day Tour: Killiney Hill & Dalkey Castle
Take this scenic coach tour of Killiney and Dalkey on the outskirts of Dublin. Experience the amazing views of Dublin Bay and Bray Head. Visit an Irish pub, shop at Avoca2 ReviewsFrom €35.00
Rail Tour from 2-Day West Coast Explorer
An opportunity to experience "the best of the West" in two days taking in Limerick, Bunratty Castle, the Cliffs of Moher, Galway Bay and overnighting in Galway City. Next2 ReviewsFrom €299.00
Rail Tour from The Ring of Kerry
An all day tour offering a unique opportunity to experience the world renowned Ring of Kerry, with its overwhelming mountains and seascapes6 ReviewsFrom €119.00
Glendalough: Full-Day Wicklow Mountains Hike and Drive
Spend the day with an experienced guide and enjoy the beauty of the Irish countryside. Take a 1.5-hour walk in Wicklow Mountains National Park and gain insight into the c29 ReviewsFrom €38.00
- Best Seller
Blarney and Cahir Castles: Full-Day Tour from Dublin
Visit 3 top Ireland attractions and kiss the famous Blarney Stone on this full-day trip from Dublin. Travel to Blarney Castle, Cahir Castle and the Rock of Cashel in a lu153 ReviewsFrom €60.00
Dublin Bay: Cruise from the City Centre to Dun Laoghaire
Escape the hustle and bustle of Dublin City and sail on a majestic 60 to 70-minute cruise south of Dublin Bay to the beautiful Dun Laoghaire Harbour.From €25.00
Irish History & Treasures Tour with National Museum
Visit the National Museum of Ireland and other iconic Dublin highlights on this 2.5-hour tour. Learn about some of the most important events in Irish history with an expeFrom €35.00
From 3-Day Discover Northern Ireland Tour
Have 3-days to discover the highlights of Northern Ireland including the Antrim Coast, Giants Causeway, Belfast and the Titanic Quarter, Mount Stewart House and Gardens,From €399.00