From Game of Thrones® and Giant's Causeway Tour
Indulge your passion for "Game of Thrones" on a magical tour of its filming locations and the touring exhibition. Depart Dublin and visit the romantic Dark Hedges, spectacular Giant's Causeway, and enjoy quiet villages and Ballintoy Harbor.
Are you a business owner in Dublin?
Promote your business 365 days a year with the #1 Guide to Dublin.
- Gain MAXIMUM EXPOSURE with a 'Dedicated Business Profile'
- Marvel at the interlocking hexagonal stones of the Giant's Causeway
- Visit the Northern Ireland filming locations from 'Game of Thrones'
- Follow in the footsteps of your favorite characters in the show
- Get insider knowledge on the filming and locations
- Visit the GAME OF THRONES: The Touring Exhibition™
DescriptionDepart Dublin and discover some of most photogenic locations in Northern Ireland on a Game of Thrones locations tour and visit the UNESCO World Heritage site of the Giant’s Causeway. Journey down the tunnel-like avenue of intertwined beech trees known as the Dark Hedges, and spend about 10 to 15 minutes at the site where Ayra Stark became friends with Gendry and Hot Pie in Game of Thrones. Continue to the Giant's Causeway to enjoy around 1.5 hours exploring the 40,000 interlocking hexagonal stone columns on the shores of the Atlantic Ocean. Continue to scenic Ballintoy Harbour, and discover where Theon was baptised in front of Balon and Yara, and where Euron was drowned and crowned to be king. Enjoy around 40 minutes to take in the views and reflect on all the magic and mystery of Game of Thrones. Drive through the Glens of Antrim to go to Belfast. You will spend around 45 minutes of free time to admire the city sights. See the famous Crown bar, Belfast City Hall and its Titanic memorial garden, Big Fish and Albert’s Clock. Finally, you will be back in Dublin by around 7:30 PM to 8:30 PM. From April 11th until September 1st, this tour will also visit the GAME OF THRONES: The Touring Exhibition™ in Belfast. The exhibition will showcase props used in the show, as well as wardrobes and many other instantly recognizable bits and pieces used in the filming of the Game of Thrones series.
IncludesTransportation Guided tour Entrance to the Touring Exhibition (ticket value: £16) only from April 11th to September 1st Access to the Giant's Causeway Visit to Ballintoy Harbour Admire the Dark Hedges (King's Road) One hour of free time in Belfast Air conditioned vehicle with a luggage compartment Live commentary onboard All attractions can be seen without extra charges Lunch (recommended to bring a packed lunch) Hotel pick-up and drop off
- Please note that this tour involves a lot of walking. Not recommended for young children or people with limited mobility. If your child is very used to travelling, please book 1 seat per child and bring your own child seat
- Please note that this is a long day trip. It can be up to 2 hours between stops. The tour starts at 6:45 AM and finishes between 7:30 PM - 8:30 PM
- All times are approximate. The locations might be visited in a different order, depending on traffic and weather
- This tour is independently operated. It is not affiliated with HBO or anyone associated with Game of Thrones
- This tour takes you to the most breathtaking spots in the country, whilst taking you to locations where the Game of Thrones episodes were filmed
- Your guide will show you clips to refresh your memory and show you that you are in the exact spot where filming took place. Props or cardboard cutouts are not provided. Your guide will not recite lines from Game of Thrones
Easy cancellationCancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
You may also like
Silent Disco Musical Walking Tour
It’s a flash mob. It’s a silent disco. It’s a roaming, rhythmic riot across the sound soaked city. Expect all your inhibitions to disintegrate as you bust some seriFrom €14.99
Private City Tour in German
Get an individually customized tour through Dublin. Learn more about its history, literature, architecture and the macabre facts. Decide when and where you want to start34 ReviewsFrom €250.00
Skip-the-Line Guinness Storehouse Signature Package
Enjoy fast-track entrance to the top tourist attraction in Dublin and skip the regular line waiting to enter the Guinness Storehouse. Take a self-guided tour of the home471 ReviewsFrom €32.75
Cliffs of Moher & Galway City Full-Day Tour from Dublin
See the Cliffs of Moher on a full-day tour that takes you from Dublin to the West of Ireland and back! Enjoy a relaxed 1-hour guided walk of this charming medieval city o546 ReviewsFrom €50.00
- Best Seller
Ireland: 2 Day Wild Atlantic Way Tour
See the world famous Cliffs of Moher, wonder at the barren beauty of the Burren, stroll through the grounds of Killarney National Park, and stay overnight on Dingle Penin2 ReviewsFrom €149.00
- Best Seller
From Cliffs of Moher, Burren & Galway Full-Day Tour
Get back to nature and experience the scenic landscapes of Ireland on a day trip to the Cliffs of Moher from Dublin. Visit the city of Galway, journey through The Burren2109 ReviewsFrom €45.00
Walking Tour of Dublin
Take a 90-minute walking tour of Dublin City center. See the most important landmarks and get lots of sightseeing ideas for the rest of your stay. This tour is designed t13 ReviewsFrom €4.00
4-Hour Georgian Dublin Walking Tour
From 1690-1820 Dublin experienced a period of transformation and architectural development as it became the second city of the British Empire. On this leisurely tour of G4 ReviewsFrom €250.00
Dublin Bay: Cruise from the City Centre to Dun Laoghaire
Escape the hustle and bustle of Dublin City and sail on a majestic 60 to 70-minute cruise south of Dublin Bay to the beautiful Dun Laoghaire Harbour.From €25.00
From Private Half-Day Walking Tour
Discover the City of Surprises on this half-day walking tour of Dublin. Marvel the Irish city's unique architecture as you learn the fascinating history behind the city's2 ReviewsFrom €220.00