On Location Professional Photo Shoot
Get a unique souvenir of your time in Dublin with a private photo shoot against the monument or monuments of your choice. Share print quality, personalized photos of you in front of the most beautiful backdrops of Dublin’s charming neighborhoods.
Are you a business owner in Dublin?
Promote your business 365 days a year with the #1 Guide to Dublin.
- Gain MAXIMUM EXPOSURE with a 'Dedicated Business Profile'
- Enjoy a private photo shoot at some of Dublin's most beautiful locations
- Get a stunning record of your time in Ireland
- Share your images with online galleries, slideshows and personal postcards
- Make posters of the print quality photos, delivered direct to your home
- Choose the monuments and neighborhoods that best suit your personality
- Feel free to dress up and bring props for a more dramatic style
DescriptionExperience Dublin like never before with a professional photo shoot in Ireland's most vibrant city. A personal photographer will create stunning images of you against the backdrop of Dublin’s landmark monuments and neighborhoods, as you discover the local charms. The unobtrusive, documentary style shoot is perfect for capturing special occasions, or simply as a record of the everyday moments of your vacation. Shoots are held in some of the most picturesque neighborhoods, including the cobblestone streets of Temple Bar, or while feeding the ducks in St. Stephen’s Green. Feel free to choose your own location(s) to suit your style and personality. Grab a Guinness and discover this arty city from a new perspective.
IncludesA personal photographer for a private photo shoot High-resolution digital photos, suitable for posters Personalised slideshow of your photos Private online gallery to view and share your photos 30 free high resolution, professionally reworked images (with the 1-hour photo shoot) 60 free high resolution, professionally reworked images (with the 2-hour photo shoot) Site entrance fees and any paid activities required by the photographer for the shoot Any transportation required between locations (taxis etc.) Food and drinks if you have your photos taken in a café or restaurant
- • Photo shoots are conducted on-site at your chosen destination. It is unusual for the weather to interfere with your photo session, as rain and cloudy skies can make for some dramatically interesting images! In case of very bad weather, please call your photographer prior to the photo shoot to review your rescheduling options • Feel free to bring clothing and/or props that make you feel special, or ask your photographer for suggestions. Your photographer will contact you prior to your tour to discuss your precise options and requests to best create beautiful memories of your time in Ireland
- This package is priced per group (ie it is the same price for 1 to 7 participants). Please enquire with the tour operator if you have a larger group
Easy cancellationCancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
You may also like
- Best Seller
From Celtic Boyne Valley Tour
Experience some of Ireland’s most historic sites on this full-day tour from Dublin. Visit County Meath, home of the Irish High Kings, and see the spiritual Hill of Tara75 ReviewsFrom €45.00
Dublin Beer Tour with a Spanish Tour Guide
Discover three of the best pubs in Dublin with a Spanish tour guide.8 ReviewsFrom €12.00
Best of Ireland 6-Day Backpackers Economy Tour
See the best of Ireland’s magical landscapes on a 6-day all-island tour, available as a backpackers and economy option. Kiss the Blarney Stone in Cork, visit the Guinne12 ReviewsFrom €529.00
3-Day Cork, Ring of Kerry & Dingle Peninsula Rail Tour
A three day tour to the South and South West of Ireland taking in Cork, Blarney Castle, The Queenstown Story and then based in Killarney, touring the Ring of Kerry and th1 ReviewsFrom €479.00
Giants Causeway Tour in Spanish
A full-day, Spanish-speaking tour from Dublin in which you will get to experience the ever so scenic Northern Ireland. You will ride past lush scenery, experience castles23 ReviewsFrom €60.00
Dublin Bay: Cruise from the City Centre to Dun Laoghaire
Escape the hustle and bustle of Dublin City and sail on a majestic 60 to 70-minute cruise south of Dublin Bay to the beautiful Dun Laoghaire Harbour.From €25.00
Kildare Village Shopping Package Day Trip from Dublin
Save money on luxury fashion items with a full-day shopping package to Kildare Village from Dublin. Explore more than 60 high end boutiques from international designers,From €85.00
Wicklow Mountains Half-Day Rail Tour from Dublin
Take a lovely morning tour into the Wicklow Mountains to visit one of Ireland's most beloved villages, Avoca. See the magnificent monastic settlement at Glendalough, and9 ReviewsFrom €69.00
2.5-Hour Northside Walking Tour
In this special centenary year of the 1916 Easter Rebellion, join this journey of Dublin’s often unexplored Northside. Though these streets are vibrant with life today,3 ReviewsFrom €12.00
City Excursion and Howth Tour
See the real Dublin in one day with a local guide. Spend the morning in the city, becoming versed in Dublin's history whilst touring the Guinness Storehouse and Jameson DFrom €95.00