My Guide Website?
Wicklow National Park Private Tour2 Reviews
Discover the dramatic beauty of Wicklow Mountains National Park and visit the 6th-century monastic settlement of Glendalough on a 4.5-hour private tour from Dublin. See glacial lakes and waterfalls. Learn more about Ireland's ancient history.
- Explore Wicklow Mountains and Glendalough monastery before the crowds arrive
- Drive along Dublin Bay and Ireland's fabled East Coast
- Discover the spectacular scenery of Wicklow Mountains National Park
- Visit the Guinness family estate and Lough Tay glacial lake
- See the movie location sites of Braveheart, Ps I Love You, and Vikings
- Take a guided walk around the 6th-century monastery of Glendalough
DescriptionEscape the hustle and bustle of Dublin on a private half-day tour of the “Garden of Ireland” in County Wicklow. See historic highlights with a local guide. Following a pick-up from your hotel, travel through some of the most spectacular scenery in Ireland. Pass glacial lakes, and drive through mountain valleys. Encounter atmospheric monastic settlements. The area is so beautiful it was chosen as the location site for films such as “Braveheart,” “PS: I Love You,” and other blockbuster movies. Reach the monastic settlement of Glendalough before the crowds arrive at Wicklow Mountains National Park. Take an escorted tour of the most famous monastic settlement in Ireland, with a history that dates back to the 6th century and includes the story of the hermit priest, Saint Kevin. Marvel at the spectacular scenery as your guide brings Ireland's ancient past back to life.
IncludesPick-up and drop off at hotels in Dublin Guide All tolls Taxes Entrance fees Parking fees Food and drinks Local purchases Gratuities
- Please wear comfortable shoes and weather appropriate clothing
Easy cancellationCancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
Instant Booking ConfirmationBook Now