Wicklow Mountains Half-Day Rail Tour from Dublin11 Reviews
Take a lovely morning tour into the Wicklow Mountains to visit one of Ireland's most beloved villages, Avoca. See the magnificent monastic settlement at Glendalough, and enjoy the beautiful scenery along the way.
- Six-hour trip by train and coach from Dublin to the Wicklow Mountains, Avoca and Glendalough
- Wicklow Mountains - the 'Garden of Ireland'
- Scenic coach journey through the Vale of Avoca
- Lovely village of Avoca, location for the BBC series Ballykissangel
- Ancient monastic settlement at Glendalough
- Hosted train travel
- Information pack
- Friendly, professional tour guide