South Western Ireland: 4 Days from Galway to Kerry8 Reviews
Spend 4 enjoyable days on an odyssey of discovery in the south-west of Ireland. You’ll take in the rugged beauty of Connemara and the Dingle Peninsula, marvel at the dramatic Cliffs of Moher, visit traditional Irish villages, and kiss the Blarney Stone.
- Enjoy a pint and some traditional Irish music at a pub overlooking Galway Bay
- Stop to see the awe-inspiring Cliffs of Moher
- Admire the dramatic scenery of the Dingle Peninsula
- Kiss the Blarney Stone at the top of Blarney Castle in County Cork
- Visit the Guinness Storehouse and enjoy a complimentary pint of stout