My Guide Website?
Romantic Dublin: Cupid's Lane Exploration Game2 Reviews
Discover the most romantic spots in Dublin on a self-guided exploration game on your phone. Follow the clues, solve puzzles, and interact with iconic city monuments to finish at Oscar Wilde House.
- Explore Love Lane, The Temple Bar Pub, Oscar Wilde House and other lesser-known places.
- Enjoy a uniquely crafted story brought to you by our top-notch writers.
- Learn about the heroine of the traditional Irish ballad, “Molly Mallone”.
- Try a new type of experience, the perfect mix between a tour, outdoor escape game, and treasure hunt.
- Discover where the skeleton of St. Valentine lies.
DescriptionThe city game starts at Fusilier's Arch. It will take you around 1 hour to complete and you can also explore at your own pace: pause the game and resume anytime from the location where you paused it. You will finish at Oscar Wilde House. As you solve challenges, the story unfolds and exact directions on your phone will guide you to the next location. Ready for an adventure? After your booking you will receive an email with instructions on how to download and play the game on your phone. You can play on your own, in a large group or in several smaller groups that compete against each other and meet at the final stop of the game. We recommend that each user purchases a ticket for an optimal experience, although several people can share a phone.
IncludesA city exploration game available on your phone (Questo app). 24/7 customer support.
Easy cancellationCancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
Reserve Your ExperienceFrom€7.99Book Now Reserve now & pay later to book your spot and pay nothing today